Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Film-Tech in Cinema Technology

Author Topic: Film-Tech in Cinema Technology
Ben Wales
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-02-2000 04:44 PM      Profile for Ben Wales   Email Ben Wales   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad and Film-Tech users may be interested to read in the September issue of the BKSTS - The Moving Image Society
Journal "Cinema Technology" an interesting two page article on this very web site!, it was written by Dion Hanson (Dolby Labs UK) for their regular item "From the Net to the Box".

The reviewer seamed to be quite impressed of the Film-Tech and the various subjects covered.
he has asked "Cinema Technology" readers to send in pictures of cinemas from the UK as he states that most of them are from the US and these could be added to the Picture section.

I think there may be a lot of new Film-Tech users in the near future from over here in the UK and Europe.

Well done Brad, keep up the good work!.

|  IP: Logged

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-02-2000 04:55 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's neat! It would be nice to see some theaters from our friends across the sea.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-02-2000 06:31 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
That would indeed be very nice to see more overseas members! Anyone have a copy of this article they could send to me?

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 09-04-2000 12:18 PM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you send me a fax number or snailmail address (leo.e@picturehouse-cinemas.co.uk), then I'll send you a copy of the article.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-04-2000 04:34 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to Leo for the fax.

Ben sent over this pdf file for those interested in the article. CLICK HERE

Thank you Mr. Dion Hansen for spreading the word! Hopefully we can get more pictures from the other side of the globe as well as more expertise from afar on the forums.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: