Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Dolby CP650 operation manual

Author Topic: Dolby CP650 operation manual
John Walsh
Film God

- posted 08-11-2001 09:29 AM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a Dolby CP650 operations manual? I can only find installation-type manuals on the manuals section.

Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Jon Bartow
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-11-2001 03:01 PM      Profile for Jon Bartow   Email Jon Bartow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, there is a users manual (in four languanges no less). But Brad does not have it on the "manuals" page yet. Read the installation manual. it will tell you everything that you need to know.

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 08-11-2001 11:55 PM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but that's the problem: I don't want inexperienced people fiddling around with the CP650. I only want to give them enough info to operate it.

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 08-12-2001 11:59 AM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have a CP-650 User's manual in .pdf form...here it comes Brad!

Steve

------------------
"Old projectionists never die, they just changeover!"

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 08-13-2001 07:42 AM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a *pdf copy of the CP650.. thanks Steve! Kyle offered to mail me a copy, which was nice. The *pdf is plenty good enough for my purpose. Thanks guys!

PS: Steve... had a party a few weeks ago using those Altec speakers you re-coned for me. To prove what a good job you did, neighbors came by and told me to, "turn that damn thing down." I thought; "Wow, they are like new... neighbors said the same thing when I bought those speakers 25 years ago...!"

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 08-13-2001 05:07 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you enjoyed them!

Happy reading on the CP-650...Brad got the manual too and it should become part of the manual archives here on the next update.

Steve

------------------
"Old projectionists never die, they just changeover!"

Patrik Becker
Film Handler

- posted 04-22-2003 06:46 AM      Profile for Patrik Becker   Author's Homepage   Email Patrik Becker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Steve,

Can I get a copy of the CP650 users manual in PDF. Cant find it in manuals section. It would be a great help.

Thanx [Razz]

Christos Mitsakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-22-2003 01:42 PM      Profile for Christos Mitsakis   Email Christos Mitsakis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Patrik,

You can download the manual here:
http://www.iceco.com/Technical.htm

Christos.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: