Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Christie 3Q Problems

Author Topic: Christie 3Q Problems
Manuel Francisco Valencia
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-27-2001 12:22 AM      Profile for Manuel Francisco Valencia   Email Manuel Francisco Valencia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I have had problems with the automation on this one particular projector for quite some time now and I am at a lost as to what to do next.

Symptoms

It can read motion and presence fine but when I tested for the inboard que the motor and bulb came on but the alarm went off.

The center que will work fine.

The outboard que starts the motor, strikes the bulb, and it will not raise the lights. Someone has to be at the projector to stop it when the movie ends.

The que start button won't lower the lights or switch to stereo.

Feature button will not lower lights.

The que end button will just run the motor when pressed in and if held down will strike the bulb. Will not bring up lights.

?????????

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: