Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » (Solved) DTS-discs HP7: Deathly Hollows

Author Topic: (Solved) DTS-discs HP7: Deathly Hollows
Bastiaan Fleerkate
Film Handler

- posted 11-18-2010 06:00 PM      Profile for Bastiaan Fleerkate   Author's Homepage   Email Bastiaan Fleerkate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's that time again...

HP7 is released in the Netherlands without DTS-discs available.
Is someone willing to share his or her English DTS-discs with me.

We've got one theatre with Dolby Digital en 3 with DTS, so any help is appreciated.

|  IP: Logged

Daniel Schulz
Master Film Handler

- posted 11-18-2010 06:20 PM      Profile for Daniel Schulz   Author's Homepage   Email Daniel Schulz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bastiaan,

Have you contacted the Datasat office in London? They should be able to arrange a disc for you, Warner Bros. is very good about ordering OV discs for their titles. You will find their contact info on the Datasat website.

Bastiaan Fleerkate
Film Handler

- posted 11-20-2010 07:48 AM      Profile for Bastiaan Fleerkate   Author's Homepage   Email Bastiaan Fleerkate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've contacted Datasat Europe (London) and have not yet received any answer. (what can you expect in 2 days [Smile] ...).

So if someone has contacts within Datasat or Warner... Or is willing to share his/her cd's (via download link).

I will be thankfull forever and so are the movie-goers in and around Woerden.

This is just another example why i pleaded for a central internet DTS-disc database, but with Digital Cinema on the way, this all will be over... (in a weird way, sad about this... *sigh*)

Juan Carlos
Film Handler

- posted 11-20-2010 02:48 PM      Profile for Juan Carlos   Author's Homepage   Email Juan Carlos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bastiaan..... i can.
you must go to my profile, send me a mail, and i send to you a.torrent. english, right?

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: