Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Selling contents of closed theater

Author Topic: Selling contents of closed theater
Ronald Cartlidge
Film Handler

- posted 11-23-2003 08:04 PM      Profile for Ronald Cartlidge   Email Ronald Cartlidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have purchased the contents of a closed South Carolina movie theater at auction. There are numerous items; the theater closed years ago and remained dormant until the passing of the owner. I would like to sell the contents to someone in it's entirety. The contents are located in Anderson, SC, off I-85, halfway between Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA.

A partial list includes two complete Simplex E-7 projectors. many numerous flat and scope lenses, a Motiograph head, an Orcon power supply for a xenon lamphouse, misc. reflectors, used arc lamps, hot splicer, Christie Autowind and three platters, posters, arc rods, Simplex Mini-Pec, many Simplex replacement parts for the E-7 like film gates and sprockets. Many more items. I am looking to sell everything very resonably as I need the room in my out-building for other things. I just bought a Marin portable 35mm projector for my wants and needs.

Please let me know if you are interested and can pickup, I also have four Ampex house amps in a crate, they may have been reconditioned years ago. The amps are part of the inventory.

Ron Cartlidge

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: