Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Brenkert BX60, BX80, BX100 Projectors, Kelmar, CAT701, Reverse LED Reader, Platter

Author Topic: Brenkert BX60, BX80, BX100 Projectors, Kelmar, CAT701, Reverse LED Reader, Platter
Neil Emiro
Film Handler

- posted 03-29-2011 12:59 PM      Profile for Neil Emiro   Email Neil Emiro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our small theatre went digital, and other than a complete BX-60 and platter setup we are keeping on display, all of our other film equipment must go. I have lots of miscellaneous Brenkert parts, including aperture plates, intermittents, lenses (Scope and flat), shutters and more. If you need something specific, let me know, and I will be glad to check what I have.

- I have several Brenkert projectors for sale. I have two BX-60s, twelve BX-80s (dual shutter), and two BX-100s, plus a complete CFS Super Platter system, with spare parts. Here's the breakdown on what's what:

The BX-60s need only to be cleaned, and are ready for service, $400/each.

The BX-100s also need only cleaning, and are ready for service, $450/each.

The BX-80s run from parts machines to being ready for service. Pricing here depends on what you need.

I can get any of these ready to ship, buyer pays shipping (they are heavy!)

- CFS Super Platter. The platter system is disassembled, but all the parts are there. Also comes with a box of spare parts, including pulleys, spindles and motors. If you want the complete setup, it will need to be picked up (platters are large and easily damaged), or I can separate, if you only want certain parts (ie motors, tree, etc).

- The Kelmar automation panel is complete, was operating perfectly when removed from our theatre. Also comes with a brand new, never used remote panel. $400 gets it all, and it does come with some (labeled) wiring. Remote panel cost $350 alone, when purchased just 18 months ago. Will allow you to run your projector from a location remote from your projection booth, such as the concession stand, manager's office, etc.

- Dolby CAT701 Digital Soundhead. Was serviced in Nov09, in service less than a year after that, and then carefully stored. Had a new LED array installed, and then aligned by licensed installer. Comes with the old array (which was working fine) as well. $400 + shipping.

- Bay Area Cinema Products Reverse Scan LED Dolby analog reader for RCA 9030 (and other types) of soundheads. Was installed Nov09, used for less than a year, then carefully stored. Worked flawlessly, and sound out of it was great! MUCH more reliable than the original exciter lamp setup. $450 + shipping.

- Brand new Strong 69 reflectors. We have four of them. Believe these came from carbon arc lamphouses, but unsure. New in box, make offer.

I have pics of everything, PM or email me at neil.emiro@elratontheatre.com, and I will be glad to send them to you.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: