Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » F/S - oak film storage shelves

Author Topic: F/S - oak film storage shelves
Jim Henk
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-09-2014 08:17 PM      Profile for Jim Henk   Email Jim Henk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two unique oak 35mm reel storage shelf units with black wrought iron hardware
Mostly all reclaimed solid oak from a waterbed frame from the early 80s, and nicely re-made by a very good woodworker.

Two level unit: $450
Upper deck accommodates 26 35mm reels comfortably
Lower deck holds up to 14 70mm reels with finger space to spare

Single level unit: $350
Can hold up to 38 reels at once

These shelves are built very well, and they look quite nice. As you can see, full loaded they hold up very well. No bowing or anything like that.

Because of their weight and size, I think local pickup in San Diego would be wisest. If you *really* insist, I'll ship, but that's not going to be a cheap thing.

-

-

jimhenk@att.net

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: