Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » 8 Crazy Nights

Author Topic: 8 Crazy Nights
Alex Grasic
Film Handler

- posted 11-25-2002 11:49 PM      Profile for Alex Grasic   Email Alex Grasic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sony
Flat 1.85
5 Reels
Running time: 78 minutes

Attached Trailer: National Security
Loose in Can: Anger Management
The Hot Chick
Drumline
Kangaroo Jack

Please note: Attached to the front of reel one just before the Columbia logo, there is a short film title A Day With the Meatball which is to be left attached to the feature.

|  IP: Logged

Gordon Hedges III
Jealous of everyone not me

- posted 11-26-2002 12:24 AM      Profile for Gordon Hedges III   Email Gordon Hedges III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sound formats, plz. Thanx [Big Grin]

Alex Grasic
Film Handler

- posted 11-26-2002 11:20 AM      Profile for Alex Grasic   Email Alex Grasic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SR-D/SDDS-8/DTS

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 11-27-2002 06:05 PM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be careful when you splice the tail of reel four and the head of real five together. Reel four ends with picture and an active soundtrack. Reel Five is a fade into credits. Do not cut the film at the number three. Go in about a foot and a half from the three and then cut. They fluked on this one and did not provide the correct place to cut the film leaders off on reel five

Joseph Pandolfi
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-28-2002 03:30 PM      Profile for Joseph Pandolfi   Email Joseph Pandolfi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, I knew it was off when I screened it, even though I measured the distance between 4 and 3 on the Newmade machine which was exactly 1.0 and then ran it up to 4.0 cut and spiced it to the tail of R4.

Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-29-2002 07:56 PM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The BBFC has the runtime of 'A Day With Meatball' of exactly 2mins.

[ 07-29-2003, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Michael Brown ]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: