Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » The Fog (2005 remake)

Author Topic: The Fog (2005 remake)
Wolff King Morrow
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-13-2005 03:45 AM      Profile for Wolff King Morrow   Author's Homepage   Email Wolff King Morrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This movie is a classic example of how utterly terrible most remakes of originals can be. From the decidedly WEAK acting of just about everyone cast in the film, to the outright stupid and directionless plot, this movie BLOWS CHUNKS! I had to pop in the DVD of the original John Carpenter version just to wash the filth of the remake out of my brain.

1 out of 5 stars, and I feel I've been violated having watched it.

|  IP: Logged

Don Anderson
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-14-2005 02:33 AM      Profile for Don Anderson   Email Don Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't watched it as of yet. But, I heard that the only worthy part is Tom Wellings shower scene. Thats gotta be bad. Go Superman, Go....away that is.

Rob Ferreira
Film Handler

- posted 10-20-2005 03:07 PM      Profile for Rob Ferreira   Author's Homepage   Email Rob Ferreira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The original Carpenter version wasn't really much to write home about, either.

Wolff King Morrow
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-21-2005 04:59 AM      Profile for Wolff King Morrow   Author's Homepage   Email Wolff King Morrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your opinion.

Rob Ferreira
Film Handler

- posted 10-21-2005 12:14 PM      Profile for Rob Ferreira   Author's Homepage   Email Rob Ferreira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
indeed.

Kurt Zupin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-21-2005 09:04 PM      Profile for Kurt Zupin   Email Kurt Zupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY SHIT DID THIS MOVIE SUCK ASS!

I hate horror films, I jump at things that shouldn't scare you. This movie was so freaking dumb. No redeemable qualities at all.

1 out of five

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 10-28-2005 03:48 PM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen it all of the way to the end......working at the theatre and only saw about 40%. Is it possible to DEDUCT stars from the director's next film? We are at a minus 2. Louis

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: