Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » New Indiana Jones movie (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: New Indiana Jones movie
William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-03-2000 03:20 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
In fact there will be a new indy film. Harrison may be that age but he is excited to do the picture.

INDIANA JONES AND THE LAXATIVE OF DOOM

|  IP: Logged

Rachel Kovacs
Film Handler

- posted 10-03-2000 10:26 AM      Profile for Rachel Kovacs   Email Rachel Kovacs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, now, don't knock Harry...

There are those of us who think he's getting better with age...

Ethan Harper
E-dawggg!!!

- posted 10-03-2000 07:05 PM      Profile for Ethan Harper   Email Ethan Harper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not I.

------------------
--"That's my story and i'm sticking to it!"--

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 10-05-2000 03:07 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kinda shocked at the answers. Over 60 or not, Mr. Ford is and always will be Indiana Jones! A fantastic actor and I would've never known his age if it wasn't pointed out.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 10-05-2000 05:38 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed. Absolutely he is a fine actor and the ONLY Indiana Jones, but don't you guys go holding your breath for another movie.

Richard C. Wolfe
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-05-2000 11:22 PM      Profile for Richard C. Wolfe   Author's Homepage   Email Richard C. Wolfe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems I remember saying that about Sean Connery...He is the ONLY James Bond! There have been how many since?

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 10-06-2000 01:44 AM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I saw in Boxoffice that they ARE going to make another film. Speilberg directing, even.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 10-07-2000 02:21 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They've been saying that for years. the excuse is that they can't get the script or the three majors together...Spielberg, Lucas and Ford.

I'd believe that, but Harrison should be quoting Clint Eastwood's line in 'Space Cowboys' to the other two...

"Times running out...and I'm only getting older...!"

It'll never happen.

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 10-07-2000 07:33 PM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I said in another post somewhere, there WILL be another indiana jones flik, with the three principles and sean connery if they go that route as well. M. Night Shyamalan (sixth sense) is set to scribe the pic. Production is anticipated to go in around march of 2002 (reason for the delay is current projects by all involved plus the impending actors and writers strikes will not be resolved until then anyway.

A release of this film would be either in 2003 or 2004. The production beginning would coincide with lucas freeing himself up from star wars for about six months as episode #2 releases.

Dave

Martin Frandsen
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-14-2000 09:13 AM      Profile for Martin Frandsen   Email Martin Frandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sure hope Harrison Ford will be Indy in the next film. Can't he have some stunt people to do the all the hard work? maybe a littel CGI to? i no he liked to do most of his stunts by him self on the first films, but hopefully he can see he's not that young anymore.

Anyway if there will be a new Indy film WITH OUT Harrison Ford, i won't go see it!

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 09-07-2001 08:24 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The latest from DarkHorizons.com

Indiana Jones 4: News that'll disappoint fans has just come in from George Lucas himself speaking to French Magazine Tele 7 Jour: "Up to 2005 my mind is focused on the SW episodes. I don't know how I can manage to find time for Indy before 2006. Steven and Harrison agreed for a new adventure but due to other projects, we are very busy. The most difficult thing will be to block on our schedule a whole year to focus only on Indy 4. Steven is not afraid on working on several projects in the same time, as writer, producer and director. I cannot do that".

Let's see...Harrison Ford was born in 1942...that makes him now 59, right? In 2006 when should they finally all get together he's going to be 64...

Like I said...it'll never happen.

Thomas Hauerslev
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-07-2001 08:56 AM      Profile for Thomas Hauerslev   Author's Homepage   Email Thomas Hauerslev   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a Monty Python LP schetch where they have "Marilyn Monroe" starring in a new film.

The other guy sais "But I thought she was dead?".

"Well she is".

"But then....."

"Well we have her falling out of closets etc, scaring the children and so on".

"But I thaught she was cremated!"

"Well she's only in for smaller parts, like lying in ashtrays".

Could happen to Harrison too perhaps.

Have a nice weekend, Thomas

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 09-07-2001 09:31 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, You've twisted my arm and just in case Hollywood is monitoring film-tech,I will play Indiana for Harrison if he can't do the schedule.

Charles Everett
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-17-2001 06:49 PM      Profile for Charles Everett   Email Charles Everett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're now looking at summer 2006 per the Upcoming Movies website.

By then Dubya may be history or . . .

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-17-2001 07:45 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
By then Dubya may be history or . . .

Can we please keep our political adgendas and opinions in the appropriate threads? This is so out of place, no matter what your views are.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: