Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » We have a thread to discuss WHO we are...

Author Topic: We have a thread to discuss WHO we are...
Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-11-2000 11:23 PM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...now let's see how many of us are brave enough to post and show what we look like!

So, since I made the comment, I'll start...

A decent, if not very recent, picture (taken about five years ago!) of my brother and myself.

This one isn't much more recent than the one above, and just because it makes me look like a lady, don't let that fool you!

And now for something a little more recent!

Be brave! Post!

~GLB

------------------
In some cultures, what I do is considered normal.

|  IP: Logged

Barry Floyd
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 07:57 AM      Profile for Barry Floyd   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Floyd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why did I picture in my mind that Gracia would look like that "Brittney" chick from "Big Brother"??
I'll find a recent pic and post it soon...

Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 08:26 AM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To see what I look like, go to my personal site at http://www.itsc.uah.edu/~criswell/ and you'll see a mirrored picture. Go to the "picture gallery" section to see a few more, along with pictures of me before I had long hair. In case you're curious, I started growing the long hair in summer 1991 and it got to its current length in early 1993. If I ever change jobs, I'll probably have to cut it, or I may cut if I ever get tired of it.

Evans ("The Long-Haired Dude")

Dwayne Caldwell
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 01:46 PM      Profile for Dwayne Caldwell   Email Dwayne Caldwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might as well get this over with. Anyway this is yours truly. I also have several pictures of my hands in the tips section of this site if anyone cares.

------------------
The man with the magic hands.

Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 03:15 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, what do you do to make an image appear inline in a message? Do you just put a URL to an existing image, or do you do something else?

Evans

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 12-12-2000 03:36 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Read the FAQ. It's quite easy.

Martin Frandsen
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 04:27 PM      Profile for Martin Frandsen   Email Martin Frandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have always been wondering ''who's'' hands they where!

Hey, how about a picture of our wonderful moderator Brad Miller!

Btw i once ran over a UBB that had the members picture right below there names.

Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 06:02 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I admit I looked all over the place for a FAQ on things that oculd be included in posts and couldn't find one, but I just wasn't looking in the right place. I was a bit embarrassed when I realized where the link to it is.

Anyway, here is a test of including an image of myself in this post, since that's what this thread is about:

Taken August 22, 1997

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2000 07:21 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do believe that there is a reason many of us have chosen careers that take place in small dark rooms. For evidence of this, please point your browsers to the ShoWest2000 page in Pictures and scroll down to the Film-Tech Drink.

Paul Cunningham
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-13-2000 05:37 AM      Profile for Paul Cunningham   Email Paul Cunningham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are a couple of years old but are the only photos of myself that I have on disc at the moment. I will try and get a more recent one soon.

Paul

Rachel Kovacs
Film Handler

- posted 12-15-2000 10:12 PM      Profile for Rachel Kovacs   Email Rachel Kovacs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoops!
Let's try this again...

Paul Konen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-18-2000 10:54 AM      Profile for Paul Konen   Email Paul Konen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here I am.

Paul Konen

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-09-2001 12:47 PM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, paul, did anyone ever tell you you look like owen wilson?
i mean, if i broke your nose (not that i would do that of course), you could play his twin in one of his movies.

Barry Floyd
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-15-2001 10:18 AM      Profile for Barry Floyd   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Floyd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's me,... OK actually me and my lovely wife. (I'm the one in the Tux!) Go ahead and make fun of my butler uniform... but it is a good living and good money.

This photo was taken at a local Bridal trade show on the 6th of January 2001.

------------------
Barry Floyd
Floyd Entertainment Group
Nashville, Tennessee
(Drive-In Theatre - Start-Up)

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: