Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Another "Charlies Angles" :confused: (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Another "Charlies Angles" :confused:
Will Kutler
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-12-2002 09:26 PM      Profile for Will Kutler   Email Will Kutler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, we are going to be tortured again! Cameron Diaz has stated that another "Charlies Angels" flic is currently being made....Oh...THE TORTURE!

|  IP: Logged

Paul Harnden
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-12-2002 09:59 PM      Profile for Paul Harnden   Email Paul Harnden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe...oh look I past 100!

Rachel Gilardi
Madam Moderator

- posted 04-12-2002 10:30 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWESOME!

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 04-13-2002 01:04 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is Charlie's Angels II a surprise? Any movie that's even slightly a hit will be sequelized, even if all the major characters die in the original. (Exceptions: Titanic, E.T., so far at least.)

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 04-13-2002 04:29 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Will the fabulous DREW be coming along for the ride this time so they may all kick their evil enemies to death again whilst fighting in mid-air instead of using guns? What a waste of perfectly good Kodak film.

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 04-13-2002 04:49 PM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats really sad on the sequel is that the director (McG) is back with the entire writing and production staff, with the entire cast and also cameos by the original angels.....

The director has said that he intended the film to have that comic book look, because "Its not the real world, its ANGEL WORLD, everything is much different there".

I think this guy is on ANGEL DUST.

Dave

Rachel Gilardi
Madam Moderator

- posted 04-13-2002 09:20 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't he directing the new Superman movie also?

Michael Gonzalez
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-13-2002 11:33 PM      Profile for Michael Gonzalez   Email Michael Gonzalez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any word yet if Bill Murry is going to be in it? I read somewhere that he had some sort of altercation with Lucy Lu during filming of the 1st one. He had stated that he is not interested in being in the sequel. I bet he will do it if they paid him more money and set it up so that he and Lucy would never be in the same shot.

Ron Lacheur
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-14-2002 04:42 AM      Profile for Ron Lacheur   Email Ron Lacheur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the Superman movie has been up in the air for a LONG time. I doubt it will get off the ground. Originally, Kevin Smith wrote a treatment of the script for Tim Burton to direct, and Burton apparently hated the script, causing a feud between the both of them.

Darren Briggs
Master Film Handler

- posted 04-14-2002 09:36 AM      Profile for Darren Briggs   Author's Homepage   Email Darren Briggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I think Drew Rocks! so I'll be going to see it!

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 04-14-2002 07:07 PM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Source: Variety

Like a bolt out of the blue, McG, director of CHARLIE’S ANGELS, has been hired to develop a new big screen adventure for SUPERMAN, with J.J. Abrams (creator of ALIAS) writing the script.

Jon Peters will produce, as he’s been associated with the project as far back as Kevin Smith’s abortive attempt at reviving the franchise.

Nicolas Cage will not be involved with the production.

END OF LINE.

Melany Lowe
Film Handler

- posted 04-15-2002 07:53 AM      Profile for Melany Lowe   Email Melany Lowe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crispin Glover and all of the angels are coming back and Jamie Foxx is replacing Bill Murray which is sad.but still life goes on

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 04-15-2002 01:24 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well at least we can be glad that Nicolas Cage is out of the Superman project. That would have been the biggest casting mistake since Paramount tried to put Stallone in Beverly Hills Cop.

Michael Gonzalez
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-15-2002 04:50 PM      Profile for Michael Gonzalez   Email Michael Gonzalez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie Foxx????? I am assuming that he isn't going to be playing the part of Bosley. Crispin Glover would be the only reason why I might watch a sequel. Hello... Hello.. Hello Mc Fly is anybody home?

Chad Souder
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-18-2002 08:19 AM      Profile for Chad Souder   Email Chad Souder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike -

You mean the biggest casting mistake since Toby McGuire as Spiderman? Granted, I haven't seen it yet, but come on. He sounds like he's 12, and looks about as athletic as Woody Allen.

------------------
"Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk!" - Homer Simpson

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: