Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » The ANZACS

Author Topic: The ANZACS
Paul Cassidy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-18-2002 11:50 PM      Profile for Paul Cassidy   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Cassidy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Before the War of Words begin ,I would like to remember the times that as New Zealanders and Australians we fought together in 2 World Wars ,Korea and Vietnam and we have stuck together in alot of tight situations and we remember this day on the 25th of April as ANZAC DAY (Australia New Zealand Army Core), on the sporting field we have fought out some great battles and have always been fierce rivals in any code of sport ,but we have always had a special kinship , this relationship has been strained at times (the Under Arm in Cricket)the Ansett Debacle and Now the World Cup Rugby ,Like most Kiwi's we in no way blame the Aussie Rugby Heads for going Alone ,but lay the blame at the Heads of the NZRFU for their short sighted approach to the preparations made to Host this event,I would like to apololgize for the Ridiculous comments coming from men who should know better , my hope is that good form will follow and that we TRASH every Team we face in the Cup!! http://xtramsn.co.nz/news/0,,3782-1328713,00.html
------------------
A KIWI eats, any Team in World Rugby .

|  IP: Logged

Paul Cassidy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-19-2002 01:17 PM      Profile for Paul Cassidy   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Cassidy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let the Fun begin....... http://onenews.nzoom.com/news_detail/0,1227,95163-1-8,00.html I can't believe that our Minister of Sport would tell them where to put that bottle of Heineken

------------------
A KIWI eats,roots & Leaves.

Craig Hanham
Film Handler

- posted 04-20-2002 09:42 PM      Profile for Craig Hanham   Email Craig Hanham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hear, Hear Paul.
Heads at NZRFU top management should roll. Instead of folllowing Zinny's strange comment about players boycotting, perhaps thay could use some of those heads as balls to be kicked into the crowds.
Then again who really knows what happened in those negotiations etc. It's all a bit smelly to me.
But then when it comes to ANY media anywhere reporting anything straight it has never ever happened and never will.
For all our North American brethren who don't know its all about a wee minority sport (with a huge religious following) called Rugby that has the best players in the world coming from a couple of feircely self reliant countries in the south pacific.

Paul Cassidy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-24-2002 04:39 PM      Profile for Paul Cassidy   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Cassidy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it,s ANZAC day here in Auckland (and it,s a wet Day)and all the old soldiers both here and in Australia would have marched to the various War Memorial sites in the 2 countries to remember the fallen of the of the Past Wars of the modern age ....let us not forget. http://onenews.nzoom.com/news_detail/0,1227,96274-1-7,00.html

Brian Hogan
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-28-2002 03:00 PM      Profile for Brian Hogan   Email Brian Hogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
long live the kiwis! they are top notch!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: