Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Happy Birthday Joe (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Joe
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-23-2002 01:18 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
As of this minute (according to info he just told me on the phone), Joe Redifer is officially 29! Gettin' old there Joe.

|  IP: Logged

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 01:24 AM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thats awesome!

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 01:27 AM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Joe Happy Birthday. Hope you took the day off from the theatre to enjoy it a bit.

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 01:39 AM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, I forgot.
Happy birthday Joe.

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 01:52 AM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

¡Feliz cumpleaños a Joe!

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-23-2002 03:10 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 29? Oh crap! But yeah, I popped out at 12:18am MST, and Brad's post was at 1:18am cental. So he pegged the minute exactly!

I demand more birthday wishes!

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 07-23-2002 04:32 AM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe-san e,

Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!

Paul

Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 05:32 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
True to the spirit of supply and demand (you demand and we supply ) please accept transatlantic felicitations on the anniversary of your "popping".

So only 364 days 19 hours and change to the big three O !

It's all down hill from here

John Lasher
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 06:27 AM      Profile for John Lasher   Author's Homepage   Email John Lasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Popping-day

My piano teacher's name is Joe. The music director in a local theater production I was in's name is Joe. Hey! The main character's name in the show was Joseph (it's the one with the Technicolor coat, of no relation to TES). Does TES even make coats? Did they ever? ( ) Anywho..

Happy Birthday. Have a great year.

Richard Fowler
Film God

- posted 07-23-2002 06:50 AM      Profile for Richard Fowler   Email Richard Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday....29 was a great year for me....as my feeble mind remembers that point that past decades ago. Leo's have too much pride shoveling popcorn....go get a license from Kodak for recycling film....invent an adjustable head band to lock into the sprocket holes and start touring the world promoting film worn right
Richard Fowler
TVP-Theatre & Video Products Inc. www.tvpmiami.com

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 07-23-2002 08:46 AM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'sung like frank sinatra'

'when I was 29
it was a very good year
it was a very good year to drink a beer
and a gallon of wine,
I had plenty of time,
to string up my movies and whine..
it was a very good beer......

Happy birthday Joe, without your constant bitter rantings about everything, my life would be boring! You bring a constant smile to my face each and every day of my life. You are the .... ok thats enough.....

Dave

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 07-23-2002 08:50 AM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May you live one hundred years.
May you drink one hundred beers.
Get PLASTERED you...

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 07-23-2002 08:58 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe..there is nothing funny about being 29.I can not make fun of people who have reached that "Grand Old Age." (GOA)

So Joe, it's time for you to settle down, get married, have some kids.
We need to see some little 's out here to carry on your good name.

Here's to days gone bye, and to those that are to be.And here's to a very happy birthday - anniversary. That's a double yellow martini. Have a great day.

This is 's creed:

I love my Job, I love the Pay!
I love it more and more each day.
I love my Boss; he's the best!
I love his boss and all the rest.

I love my Office and its location -
I hate to have to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and gray,
and the paper that piles up every day!

I love my chair in my padded cell!
There's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers -
I love their leers and jeers and sneers.

I love my computer and all its software;
I hug it often though it doesn't care...
I love each program and every file,
I try to understand once in a while!!

I'm happy to be here, I am I am;
I'm the happy slave of my Uncle Sam.
I love this Work: I love these Chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.

I love my Job - I'll say it again -
I even love these friendly Men -
The men who've come to visit today
In those lovely white coats

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 10:08 AM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH NO! Joe can replicate? This is an excellent reason to resume drinking!

Happy birthday. Big 'dirty thirty' is coming faster than you think.

I'm still being 'dirty thirty' at 45!!

Gerard S. Cohen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-23-2002 10:08 AM      Profile for Gerard S. Cohen   Email Gerard S. Cohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Twentynine apricots
Upset an iron stomach.
Be sparing in praise.

Happy Birthday Joe!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: