Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Merry Christmas (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Merry Christmas
Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-21-2002 07:19 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Rialto Cinemas Lakeside

|  IP: Logged

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 12-21-2002 08:13 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a great Happy New Year!

Please have a safe holiday season, and hope you will be blessed with good health and happiness during the up-and-coming new year. [Smile]  - [Big Grin]

Don Sneed
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-21-2002 09:12 PM      Profile for Don Sneed   Author's Homepage   Email Don Sneed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to say "Merry Christmas" to everyone on Film-Tech, thank you all for very helpful information thoughout the year & sharing your knowledge in our industry, Thank you Brad for a wonderful web site...I wish you all a very Happy & safe New Year [beer]

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 12-21-2002 10:35 PM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From sunny and warm Hawaii, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone.

-Claude

Rick Long
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-21-2002 11:39 PM      Profile for Rick Long   Email Rick Long   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From cold and cloudy Toronto a very Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year to all.
This will be the first Christmas I have had off in the last 20 years. On duty New Years Eve and Day tho.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 12-22-2002 01:57 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Stephen Jones
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-22-2002 02:13 AM      Profile for Stephen Jones   Email Stephen Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all on Film-Tech wishing you a very Mery Xmas and a fantastic New year from down under
Take care all.
Steve [beer]

Alan Plester
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-23-2002 09:33 AM      Profile for Alan Plester   Email Alan Plester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To everyone in the world of cinema, A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFULL NEW YEAR

Charles Everett
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-23-2002 05:43 PM      Profile for Charles Everett   Email Charles Everett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking at a messy Xmas -- rain on the Jersey Shore, snow in North Jersey, snow/ice/freezing rain in Central Jersey.

Joshua Lott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-23-2002 06:20 PM      Profile for Joshua Lott   Author's Homepage   Email Joshua Lott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to ALL... From Fairbanks, Alaska. 11 miles from NORTH POLE, Alaska.

May God Bless Everyone Here!

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 12-23-2002 08:28 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To: Charles. Please, Please, Please..... keep all that crummy weather on your side of the Hudson. Even if it rains and snows, and floods in my heart the sun will be shinning.

May all members and their families, know the joy of Christmas.

God Bless!

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 12-24-2002 12:51 PM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the CHURCH OF THE HOLY NASCAR,

"MERRY EARNHARDT".

I am spending this Christmas moving out of my apartment and in to my sisters house so I can rest up for reconstructive foot surgery next year (no stairs at my sisters place).

I am living my own version of the Christmas Carol, complete with Tiny Tim (me), an employer who wont let thier employees off for christmas (my fiances employer, a home builder), Mr. Scrooge (someone I cannot name because he is going to be a defendant in a series of lawsuits regarding my foot), the ghost of christmas present (some fat guy that keeps laughing at me when I hobble to my car), and the sheriff of Nottingham.

Ok so the sheriff of nottingham isn't in A Christmas Carol, but he should have been. Would have made things really neet!

Merry Christmas from the mouth of Dave. Even in this time of love and caring and giving, I still give a lot of loving care in the cynical tirades I partake in.

HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR!!! [puke]

Dave [evil]

Jean-Michel Grin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2002 02:15 PM      Profile for Jean-Michel Grin   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Michel Grin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With my bad english, I wish to everyone a Merry Chrismas an an happy new year.

Keppin' the faith for a top picture and top sound in theaters all around the world ! [Big Grin] [thumbsup]

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 12-24-2002 03:17 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas one and all
and may there no breakdowns occur tomorrow while I am gorgeing myself on turkey and christmas pudding

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 12-24-2002 04:12 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas, Happy Chanukah, Yule, etc. --and for those celebrating the Seinfeld holiday, have a happy Festivus for the rest of us. Don't pull a hamstring during the Festivus Feats of Strength!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: