Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Two Towers Is Homo Slang For Erect Hobbit ...

Author Topic: Two Towers Is Homo Slang For Erect Hobbit ...
Mathew Molloy
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2002 06:02 PM      Profile for Mathew Molloy   Email Mathew Molloy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to see this page from the Landover Baptist Church to believe it...

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1202/twotowers.html

LMFAO!!! [sex]

|  IP: Logged

Ken McFall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2002 06:26 PM      Profile for Ken McFall   Email Ken McFall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The sad thing is that rubbish like this is presented in the name of God!!

Well if this is the sort of thing any 'God' would support then I'm glad to be outside his 'chosen' circle. I may rot in hell but at least I won't have to spend eternity with a bunch of hypocrites!!

Happy New Year to you all [Smile]

Mathew Molloy
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2002 06:36 PM      Profile for Mathew Molloy   Email Mathew Molloy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should point out that the entire site is a joke. Click on some of the links - they're a hoot! Like this one...

http://www.fullgospelranch.com/home.html

I like the line in the Two Towers article that states that "Most young English boys try it anywhere from once to 15,000 times and are done with it.."

Well, they got that right! [Big Grin]

Ken McFall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2002 06:49 PM      Profile for Ken McFall   Email Ken McFall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well there I am with egg on my face.... I stress it is only egg!!

However, Mathew how do you know "Most young English boys try it anywhere from once to 15,000 times and are done with it.."

I'm no where near 15,000 times.... yet!!

as for me being 'Done with it'...

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 12-31-2002 08:08 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That page is hilarious!

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2002 09:49 PM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One thing that I love to read at Landover Baptist is the real emails that they have received. Those people are sadly funny. This comes from a kid who grew up in a Baptist church that screamed about smoking, dancing, drinking, playing pool, gambling, sex, and anything else that they thought would get them more 'offerings'. Other than the money family in the church, none of the original families go there anymore. I think that a couple of the 'letters to the editor' came from someone that I know here.

Landover Baptist is funny. I read it every month, and look forward to it.

Paul Linfesty
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2002 10:06 PM      Profile for Paul Linfesty   Email Paul Linfesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This site is put out by the folks behind Betty Bowers.com (America's Best Christian), and, I think it is connected to the Onion. Great stuff! LOL!

The sad thing is this stuff pretty much parrots the truly hideous stuff from Rev. Phelps (www.godhatesfags.com). This site reads like a spoof, but incredibly, is the real deal.

David Stambaugh
Film God

- posted 12-31-2002 10:43 PM      Profile for David Stambaugh   Author's Homepage   Email David Stambaugh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is too funny. [thumbsup]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: