Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Member pictures (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Member pictures
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 04-12-2003 12:14 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have managed to get everyone's member pictures online who has sent them in, but I could have easily mis-coded something along the way. (There were a lot of new registrations and member pictures to process tonight.) If you sent in a picture of yourself and it doesn't appear beside your posts, please drop me an email so I can fix it. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 08-26-2004 02:16 AM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 502 days since the last post.

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-26-2004 02:16 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

SCAB!

There was an emergency meeting last night, and Bill Gabel & I were elected to come over and "talk" to you.

Paul Cassidy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-26-2004 11:29 PM      Profile for Paul Cassidy   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Cassidy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 08-27-2004 02:01 AM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Paul,

That is a great portrait of you and the lighting is perfect and is similar to my style. I like it! Just crop off some image area from the left and the right ands use it as your official film tech image, It is much better than the one you are using now.

-Claude

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 08-27-2004 03:13 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought your style was bodybuilding portraits. Can we have a bodybuilding pose from Paul, please?

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 08-27-2004 03:42 AM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael,

I have the impression you had only visited the 'Fitness' page at my website and not the others. Fitness images are only a small segment of my business and if you had taken the time view all of the pages at my site, this would have been very obvious to you. When I said 'style' ,I meant the lighting that was used on Paul's portrait.

-Claude

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 08-27-2004 07:53 AM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually Pauls photo is easily second best here... with Claudes being first and John P.'s third. What is that contraption you're leaning on Paul? It lokos interesting... next time you come to the states would you bring it for me to see?

Mark

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 08-27-2004 07:11 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark - Claude is located in Hawaii, and that IS in the United States.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 08-27-2004 07:24 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Shaffer - Mark is clearly talking to and about Paul, not Claude.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 08-27-2004 07:59 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe,
One thing's for sure, your new picture is simply just not you [Frown] .
I also hope to go visit Claude next summer when I go to Hawaii.... that is in the U.S. isn't it? But I will let Michael know when I find it so he knows how to get there too. I think Paul is also comming to the States again next year. Last time he came within 1000 feet of my house and didn't stop in..... [Embarrassed] .

Why do I feel like I need to go to Wyse guys Comedy Club
tonight?

Mark

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 08-27-2004 08:06 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Mark Gulbrandsen
I also hope to go visit Claude next summer when I go to Hawaii.... that is in the U.S. isn't it?
Yes, it is! Maybe Claude can shoot a BB picture of you then!

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 08-27-2004 08:07 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Yes, it is! Maybe Claude can shoot a BB picture of you then!"

Great! I'll take my Bikini with........ For some reson I bet that Claude is comming here at exactly the same time that I will be going there..... He is going to shoot photos in Monument Valley while I shoot flowing lava from six feet away on Kileaua.......

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 08-28-2004 01:38 AM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael & Mark,

That is great if you can both come to Hawaii because I would love to meet you. I do not travel as often as I used to because of my mother's condition. Now that she is in a nursing home, I was able to accept an invitation to be on a professional photographic exhibition judging panel at Rye New York, but that is not until early April of next year. Mark, I do not know if I can go to the big island with you to photograph Kilauea volcano but we can hang loose on Oahu and a take a lot of great pictures on my island. If the Honolulu Symphony season is on when you come Michael, perhaps we can catch a concert. We do have a very fine orchestra and I know you will be impressed.

-Claude

Aaron Garman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-28-2004 02:28 AM      Profile for Aaron Garman   Email Aaron Garman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone think Joe's new picture looks like Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates? Yikes!

AJG

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: