Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Cold Guy

Author Topic: Cold Guy
Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 12-07-2003 11:36 AM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's been snowing here for the last day and a half or so and this guy is cold!

Edit: replaced pic with a better one
 -

[ 12-07-2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Scott Norwood ]

|  IP: Logged

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 12-07-2003 12:07 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHA! My mom and my ex have been crying to me about that! They got even more snow then you by a couple inches.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 12-07-2003 06:34 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, enough what is going on with the pic's that are posted! what do I have to keep looking at Joe's nose. It it too much to comprehend. Please elimate those posts the have violated some sort of...what-ever..and let us get on with the show.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 12-07-2003 06:39 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scott, have you gotten 4 feet of snow yet? If not, then no one cares. I had 4 feet of snow less than a year ago!

I changed your teaser title, by the way. And then I changed it back.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 12-07-2003 06:41 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, your firewall is not set up properly. Check the FAQ. It's near the top.

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-07-2003 11:26 PM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Razzin frazzin first now storm of the year - and me working in a shoe store!

It's amazing just how many people don't even think that footwear, along with any other item one might wear to protect themselves from seasonal weather, arrives in retail shops a season ahead of when they're needed.

Things I've found myself saying a lot over the past few days:
~Yes, we've had winter boots since September.
~No, this is all the the weather boots that we have.
~We have not received any weather boots with our shipments for about a month now, so I doubt we'll get any more.

Been tempted to say... [evil]
~When you want your sandals for summer, come see us in February.
~What do you want me to do? Do I look like a cobbler? I sure as hell can't pull some boots out of my arse!

[Roll Eyes] Nothing funnier than people.

Warren Smyth
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2003 04:04 AM      Profile for Warren Smyth   Email Warren Smyth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Season's greetings from Middle Earth. For us, Christmas is a day at the beach. Our only problem is sun exposure from the depletion of the ozone layer.

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 12-08-2003 11:27 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of that cold air from the east coast of America seems to have made it across the pond. North-east England had its first really thick frost of the winter today. The outside temperature hit -3.9 last night and with the wind chill, it has felt freezing or below all day. It's been very clear, ergo no snow, but the weather forecast says that there's an outside chance of some in the next 48 hours.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: