Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Fabulous Film-Tech Ladies Please Speak Up! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Fabulous Film-Tech Ladies Please Speak Up!
Erick Akers
Arse Kicker

- posted 01-10-2004 07:40 PM      Profile for Erick Akers   Email Erick Akers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good evening Ladies,

It's come to my attention that we have quite a number of ladies out there in our membership that we never hear from. I'm sure that you also have a lot to share with us, but maybe you're too shy to speak up.

For whatever reason, I wanted to start a thread to give all of the "Fabulous Film Babes" a chance to speak up and tell us about your selves.

All Film-tech ladies are welcome to post; In fact, I would like our active members to encourage more postings from our non active ladies out there.

Please convince me that this is not just a Man's World!!!

Love To Hear from Ya!

Erick [Devil]

[ 01-10-2004, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Erick Akers ]

|  IP: Logged

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 01-10-2004 09:27 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's come to my attention that we have quite a number of ladies out there in our membership that we never hear from.
What do you mean? Manny, Phil and I post all the time.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-10-2004 09:53 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I'm NO lady! I'm A MAN!

I have a dick and am proud of all 7" of it! Ooops, I meant 12" of it!

>>> Phil!

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-10-2004 10:01 PM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What do you mean? Manny and Phil post all the time.

Yeah and so do you Michael. [Wink] [beer]

quote:
I have a dick and am proud of all 7" of it! Ooops, I meant 12" of it!
So when did we in America start using " to represent millimeters anyway? [Smile]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-10-2004 10:16 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
So Todd, are you saying YOU know from "personal" experience what's in my pants? [evil]

>>>Phil

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-10-2004 10:41 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Just look at all the ladies posting here so far! Can't keep them away! I think you'll have better luck using the personal ads or the internet if you're looking for a date.

PS - Be wary of blind dates set up for you by a "friend". If the person they are setting you up with is so great, why aren't they going out with them? Assuming of course that your friend isn't married, in a relationship, celebate, or gay. OK nevermind.

Erick Akers
Arse Kicker

- posted 01-11-2004 12:35 AM      Profile for Erick Akers   Email Erick Akers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Expect the unexpected,
this was and still is a serious post!

Joe,
Thanks, but that's already covered!

Pay no attention to the previous post,the men above, save one or two, desperately need a date, or at the very least a better life!

In all seriousness,

Please Speak Up,you have nothing to loose.

Rachel,
back me up on this, I really hate wasted tallent [thumbsup]

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-11-2004 10:11 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Todd? [Confused]

Only 12" we should call you "Tiny" [Smile]

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-11-2004 11:50 AM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think any girls on here are going to post to a thread where the main topic is what's in Phil's pants.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-11-2004 11:55 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Come on Erick, did ya REALLY think you could get a "serious" response with THAT thread title? [Razz]

Todd = Mr. Parr

-

>>> Phil

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-11-2004 01:56 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've always wondered what would make a guy want to masquerade as a girl online. Anyone have even a slight clue? I sure don't.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 01-11-2004 06:52 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow. Just look at all the ladies posting here so far! Can't keep them away! I think you'll have better luck using the personal ads or the internet if you're looking for a date.
I found my man on Film-Tech! [Big Grin]

quote:
Rachel,
back me up on this, I really hate wasted tallent

Ok, you're backed.

quote:
I don't think any girls on here are going to post to a thread where the main topic is what's in Phil's pants.

Hubba Hubba... [evil]

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 01-11-2004 08:07 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think phil cares what theythink is in his pants [Big Grin]

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-11-2004 08:12 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who said Phil wears pants?

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-11-2004 08:41 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Yous are a bunch of preverts!

(I like that in a person...) [beer]

>>> Phil

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: