Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » No More Mr. Morph? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: No More Mr. Morph?
Manuel Francisco Valencia
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2004 06:30 PM      Profile for Manuel Francisco Valencia   Email Manuel Francisco Valencia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what gives Joe? Did Brad have to ground you and strip you of your morphing powers?

|  IP: Logged

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2004 07:10 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You might wanna put who this topic pertains to in the subject... such as "Joe, No More Mr. Morph?"

It helps with people who don't want to open certain topics

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2004 07:20 PM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There should be a Gramlin that does the over the head gesture...what are you talking about? Morphing? I missed something somewhere.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-02-2004 08:39 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Chris, the "morphing" thing was around before you were invented and found this site. Basically I took lame pictures of myself imitating other Film-Tech members, and the photos would be put in a cue so that each time you saw a different picture. Of course the pics are no longer relevant since the members have since submitted new ones. And I am far too busy/lazy to take new pics. I would post a gallery of the pics if I could find the old member pics to post beside them.

Chris Hipp
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2004 09:03 PM      Profile for Chris Hipp   Email Chris Hipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I thought about doing soemthing like that for my first picture with a high ranking Film tech member, but I voted against it.

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 02-03-2004 01:45 AM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[uhoh] I'm probably going to get in trouble for this but here ' goes. [Wink]

All of the member pics ever sent in are still on the film-tech server.

-http://www.film-tech.com/ubbmembers/xa.jpg

where x is the member number and a is the alphabetic sequence of the picture sent in. To find a member number, view that member profile.

Joe's morphs:
Joe is member number 03.
Enter http://www.film-tech.com/ubbmembers/03a.jpg into the location bar
and change the 03a.jpg one value higher to view each picture ( 03b, 03c, 03d, etc.)

A few examples -
 -  -

Using this, someone with a little spare time could create a gallery of morphs along side the originals.

Unfortunately that someone isn't me....

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 02-03-2004 02:47 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
In the time you wasted explaining all of that, you could've just made a post with image links to all of them. [Razz]

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 02-03-2004 10:13 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
True, however then I look like some creep who has an archive of everyones pictures instead of a creep who pops the hood off of things (like websites) to see how they work.

Also, I don't know all the names of the members Joe parodies in his pictures.

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

From: Midland Ontario Canada (where Panavision & IMAX lenses come from)

- posted 02-03-2004 10:47 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the time you spent writing that, you'd think you would have noticed most people don't have a NNa.jpg picture.

Also, I've never seen somebody catch on to something as quick as Manuel noticing the end of Joe's rotating pictures. [Smile]

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 02-03-2004 11:06 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your right, I didn't catch that, however, in the time I spent writing this, I did happen to notice that your "b" picture is missing.

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

- posted 02-03-2004 11:36 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not missing it was never here. It's on another site though.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 02-04-2004 02:04 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's on another site though.
Oh, that's right Daryl. You mean the one of your nakkid cute ass.

It's on www.philsexxxden.com (Secret password required)

>>> Phil

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

- posted 02-04-2004 02:49 AM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should put some banner ads on that site Phil. Along with some appropriate META tags, I'm sure you'd get enough hits to make it worthwhile.

Manuel Francisco Valencia
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-04-2004 03:29 PM      Profile for Manuel Francisco Valencia   Email Manuel Francisco Valencia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Call me crazy but I thought some of them were pretty damn funny, all of the pics of members who already had pictures anyway. Who's idea was it to post the pictures of all those people who had deformities? That was a little less funny and a little more cruel.

I probably should send you guys a new picture seeing as how I graduated almost four years ago. You don't morph people who do not send in a picture every so often do you. The last thing I want is to see a baboon's ass under my name.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-05-2004 12:35 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're always welcome to submit a new photo if you like, but since you already have a photo there would be no way we'd replace it with a "baboon ass". [Smile]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: