Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Why A.J. Cook is hot... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Why A.J. Cook is hot...
Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 11:37 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The hottest girl in Final Destination 2.
  • She is Canadian
  • Blonde
  • Blue Eyes
  • Gorgeous Smile
  • 5ft 6in tall
  • Currently co-stars with Eliza Dushku (also hot) in Tru Calling
  • She is a Cancer
Basically, she is a hot chick that needs to be recognized [Smile] [sex] [thumbsup]

|  IP: Logged

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 02-05-2004 12:01 PM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No pic?

Steven Privett
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 12:15 PM      Profile for Steven Privett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm, someone is smitten.

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 02-05-2004 12:19 PM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geez! What a waste of a thread!

[looks for SMITE button]

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 12:21 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Jeremy

-

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 02-05-2004 12:25 PM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks like a young Kate Capshaw.

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 02-05-2004 12:26 PM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 02-05-2004 02:57 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's hot because she's Canadian???? I've never heard that one.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 03:01 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are hot canadians, Shania Twain for one [Smile]

Andrew Lee
Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 03:54 PM      Profile for Andrew Lee   Email Andrew Lee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting comment. I have always found Ireland and parts of the northern US (Wisconsin) to have its fair share of natural beauty's as well.

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

From: Midland Ontario Canada (where Panavision & IMAX lenses come from)

- posted 02-05-2004 04:40 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Irish Canadian's are the hottest around, bar none.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-05-2004 04:46 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see:
  • She is Canadian
Who cares? The only thing that could mean is that she looks American, but has a funny little accent.
  • Blonde
Again, who cares?
  • Blue Eyes
Nice, but not necessary.
  • Gorgeous Smile
Definitely helpful
  • 5ft 6in tall
Who cares? Though I do seem to fall for the "shorter" ones myself for some odd reason that I am unaware of. Come to think of it, that's really not short.
  • Currently co-stars with Eliza Dushku (also hot) in Tru Calling
Yeah. If it weren't for that she wouldn't be attractive at all. This is actually a reason listed for her being hot?
  • She is a Cancer
She has cancer? That is not attaractive at all. I mean, they could be tumors instead of boobs. Or do you mean she IS a cancer, as in cancer to society? Even then that is not a good thing. If you mean her Astrological sign, then it might be helpful to consult your wizards and incence candles first.

PS - Although she is not someone I'd snub, I've seen better in real life through honest-to-goodness interaction.

Ron Lacheur
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 05:40 PM      Profile for Ron Lacheur   Email Ron Lacheur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a minute! Canadians have accents?

Steven Privett
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 05:58 PM      Profile for Steven Privett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I was looking up her # to ask her out, and I found that she's married. That makes her a little less hot.
You didn't mention that Richard.

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 02-05-2004 06:03 PM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is someone to watch for:

-

Melissa Sagemiller

She's in "The Clearing" with Robert Redford, Helen Mirren, and Willem Dafoe. But she isn't given much to do.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: