Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » The colonies strike back! Hasselhoff to star in Chicago

Author Topic: The colonies strike back! Hasselhoff to star in Chicago
Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 07-05-2004 07:15 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet revenge!

From the San Jose Mercury News:

quote:
David Hasselhoff to Appear in 'Chicago'

LONDON - David Hasselhoff, star of TV's "Baywatch," is to appear in the London stage production of hit musical "Chicago," promoters announced Monday.

The 51-year-old will play scheming lawyer Billy Flynn in the show, which has run in the West End for seven years. He will be at the Adelphi Theatre for 60 performances from July 16 for his British stage debut.

"This is not about making money - this is about following my heart, challenging myself and having fun," Hasselhoff said.

"Billy will be like every attorney I've ever known - charming until he delivers the bill."

|  IP: Logged

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-05-2004 08:45 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
God! Why did they pick that GEEZER? I'll bet he'll bring "KITT" on stage with him to help him with his walker...

"I'm six foot four, an all-American guy, and handsome and talented as well!"

"He has even less musical talent than John Tesh!"

The anti-Christ:
 -

>>> Phil

John Lasher
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-05-2004 10:53 PM      Profile for John Lasher   Author's Homepage   Email John Lasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was decent in "Jekyll & Hyde". I could see him as Billy Flynn.

Ron Lacheur
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-05-2004 11:08 PM      Profile for Ron Lacheur   Email Ron Lacheur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really hope he brings " Knight Rider " to the big screen.

Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 12:39 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the reference to his singing carrer in Eurotrip plus his role in Dodgeball cracks me up everytime! [Big Grin]

Ryan Luby
Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 02:35 PM      Profile for Ryan Luby   Email Ryan Luby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that his roll in Dodgeball (and Baywatch) is more than enough to show that his acting talent/potential is unchartably amazing.
He is quite possibly the greatest actor of our time. [Wink]

Ryan Luby
Film Handler

- posted 07-06-2004 02:35 PM      Profile for Ryan Luby   Email Ryan Luby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edit: DOUBLE POST. Sorry.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: