Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Putting picture on profile? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Putting picture on profile?
Samantha Mendez
Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 08:55 AM      Profile for Samantha Mendez   Email Samantha Mendez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First I was worried I wasn't going to get accepted (since I'm such a loner) but look at me now!
Im new to thing, how do I put up a picture thingie? [Confused]

|  IP: Logged

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 09-18-2004 09:20 AM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Samantha. You can't put the picture in place yourself but should email one in to Brad Miller, the owner of the site.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 09-18-2004 09:41 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, you'll be accepted fine. You are female of course...

How old are you? Because if you're under 21 you'll have the horndogs all over you. [Big Grin]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-18-2004 12:57 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
There is only one thing you need to do to be accepted. Read the FAQ and rules pages. There is a link at the top of every forum page. Once you do that, you will see why your subject title is against policy and also learn how to fix it before I come back and lock this topic. [Wink]

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 09-18-2004 01:29 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, being legal(or at least turning legal) gets the horndogs going.

BTW, welcome. [thumbsup]

Samantha Mendez
Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 03:50 PM      Profile for Samantha Mendez   Email Samantha Mendez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh! This whole.. fixing the subject is confusing. I'll get used to it I guess.

Oh, I'm 19. Legal!
Girls gone wild anyone?

Ron Yost
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 03:55 PM      Profile for Ron Yost   Email Ron Yost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm changing my post! Girls gone wild, indeed. [beer]

Welcome, Samantha! [Smile]

Ron Yost .. edited for posterity.

[ 09-19-2004, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Ron Yost ]

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 09-18-2004 06:34 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Samantha - you have to send your member picture to Brad for posting, but you can still upload pictures for the message area by using the "upload" button over there on the left. So go ahead already! [Big Grin]

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 09-18-2004 06:47 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Ron Yost
Oh, and BTW .. where are these 'over 21' women anyhow?
Uh, hello? I'm alive here... Gracia, when shes actually around, is also over 21.

Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 07:14 PM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, do you know if there is a problem with the pic I sent you for my profile?

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-18-2004 07:18 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Member pictures haven't been updated for awhile, and won't be for at least another couple of weeks. Since they have to be manually coded in, I generally make an afternoon out of it once I get a reasonable quantity in.

Ron Yost
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 07:51 PM      Profile for Ron Yost   Email Ron Yost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize, Rachel. Didn't mean to offend you. Of course you are. I'm sorry. I always think of you .. you're one of my favorite people here. I'm just a scallywag, I guess.

Ron Yost .. trying, probably without success, to get hizself outa' this one! *squirm* Would a big bouquet help?? How bout a [beer] ? I'd offer a little kiss, but that'd prolly make you [puke] How about I just bend over and you can do your worst?? I'm used to it!! Go ahead! I can take it .. I think. [uhoh]

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 09:18 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Samantha....My name is Richard....I'm single...6 foot 6 inches...226 pounds...well built...cute ... 21 years old(I can buy you beer [Smile] )...record belcher [Smile] ...Adored by all on these forums for my knowledge of the opposite sex... [Smile]

Just kidding..hehehe [Big Grin] [beer] [Razz]

Seriously though, It's nice to meet you. Welcome and have some fun.

Erick Akers
Arse Kicker

- posted 09-18-2004 09:32 PM      Profile for Erick Akers   Email Erick Akers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Samantha,

Welcome! [Big Grin]

Most of us here fit the loner, or more like the highly independant catagory!

If you have any trouble here, just give me a shout and it will be taken care of.
[Devil]

Warning, read all post by Richard G. before falling in to his little trap!

Samantha Mendez
Film Handler

- posted 09-18-2004 10:14 PM      Profile for Samantha Mendez   Email Samantha Mendez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're all so welcoming!

^_^ [Big Grin]

I'm still considering posting a picture on here.. I need to take some new ones anyway.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: