Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Norm Lauterbach

Author Topic: Norm Lauterbach
Richard Fowler
Film God

- posted 10-07-2004 02:39 PM      Profile for Richard Fowler   Email Richard Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Norm Lauterbach, former general manager of Ed. Wolk company and more recently of Lavezzi has passed away last evening. A prince of a guy....a walking dictionary of parts for projection equipment.

|  IP: Logged

Dick Prather
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-07-2004 03:21 PM      Profile for Dick Prather   Email Dick Prather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I met Norm a few years ago and as a dealer for both Wolk & LaVezzi was in contact with him for many years. He was a good friend and will be hard to replace. God Bless you NORM

Dick Prather
Motion Picture Specialties

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 10-07-2004 04:06 PM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my. That is very sad. He wasn't very old as I recall.

Juan Urias
Film Handler

- posted 10-07-2004 04:22 PM      Profile for Juan Urias   Email Juan Urias   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My prayers go out to his wife's family and his family.I who had worked with him for more than 8 years will truly miss him.he was an outstanding boss and friend in and out of the office.R.I.P NORM........

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 10-07-2004 08:02 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even though you would never know it Norm had been quite ill for some time. I owe alot to Norm for all his help and support in my beginning years in this buisness. Back when I went on my own Norm always treated me fair and square when others would not. My heart felt feelings go out to his family and I know he is one of the very few persons the industry will really miss and will have a hard time being without.

Thanks for everything you did Norm!

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-08-2004 10:40 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Norm, If you get this message you will know that you are missed. You were truly one of the "Good Guys", who worked in our industry.

May you know the grace of God.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: