Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » If the President wanted to take a stroll on the street

Author Topic: If the President wanted to take a stroll on the street
Bill Enos
Film God

- posted 10-15-2004 01:12 AM      Profile for Bill Enos   Email Bill Enos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the Prez wanted to walk by himself down the street, I prseume he would be discouraged from it or have an entourage go with him but if he insisted on going alone, would or could he be blocked or be prevented against his will? I would think not, but ..

|  IP: Logged

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 10-15-2004 02:52 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He would probably use something like the Caribbean Pirate Set to conceal his true identity.
But remember, GWB is not actually from Washington, they probably can't allow him to wander around freely because he would get completely lost and they would have to start a search-and-rescue mission, eventually finding him on a park bench, crying...

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-15-2004 06:39 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That might be construed as a political comment, but it's pretty much the report you get from most folks who go to DC the first time, don't look at a map, & try to get around under the assumption that city blocks have 4 corners. Or even the same number of corners.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-15-2004 07:40 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Due to the fact that many people have no respect for the leader of our country, this thread should be closed in my opinion. This thread is political.

Jeremy Fuentes
Mmmm, Dr. Pepper!

- posted 10-15-2004 07:42 AM      Profile for Jeremy Fuentes   Email Jeremy Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd lock it, but I cant seem to find my keys. [Mad]

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-15-2004 07:46 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Grrrrr.

From the faq & rules area...
"Members who post religious or political things will be given one warning, then banned"

TO EVERYONE!
Do not post anything that you think will cause debate regarding anything political or religious, I would think this thread would be fairly obvious to start discussion about politics considering how many hot heads we have on this forum... [Razz]

If you even slightly question about a topic you want to start email a moderator (any of us!) and we'll let you know what we think. We'd rather have you email a question to us then outright post and piss us off.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: