Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Playmate Of The Year on trial for assault

Author Topic: Playmate Of The Year on trial for assault
Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2005 10:13 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girl is super hot.
I wonder what Playboy thinks about their most recent PMOY kicking another girl's ass
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144090,00.html

CLEVELAND — A Playboy Playmate accused of grabbing a dance pole and karate-kicking the ex-girlfriend of NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia (search) went on trial Tuesday on a misdemeanor assault charge.

Carmella DeCesare (search), who is dating the Cleveland Browns player, faces a misdemeanor assault charge in the Aug. 21 barroom fight with Kristen Hine (search).

According to testimony, Garcia dated Hine, 32, four or five times but later dropped her for DeCesare, 22. Nasty phone calls and threatening voice mails followed and culminated in a confrontation last Aug. 21 at the Tramp nightclub.

Name-calling ensued, and a friend of Hine's dumped a drink on DeCesare. Each woman had to be restrained and when Hine tried to walk away, DeCesare allegedly grabbed a dance pole and kicked Hine in the head, snapping her head back.

Garcia testified Tuesday that Hine approached him and tried to talk to him, and that DeCesare kicked someone other than Hine in defense of herself.

The judge is hearing the case without a jury. Misdemeanors carry a maximum one-year jail term.

|  IP: Logged

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 01-12-2005 10:19 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Richard Greco
I wonder what Playboy thinks about their most recent PMOY kicking another girl's ass
Playboy would probably like to have footage of the fight. Since that doesn't exist, maybe they will bring them together for a mud-wrestling rematch.

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 01-12-2005 10:23 AM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see a new DVD line coming "Playboy Girls on Girls ASS KICKING ".

Richard, you have some interesting topics. [Big Grin] [beer]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-12-2005 01:10 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno about that "super hot" part.

-

She looks like a better version of Matthew Broderick's disgusting wife... or something. Still not too great, though.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 01-12-2005 01:13 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's "the victim".
Oh shit, I just gave away that I actually clicked on Greco's link. [Eek!]

Thomas King
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2005 02:15 PM      Profile for Thomas King   Author's Homepage   Email Thomas King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's not the victim, that's Michael Jackson.

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 01-12-2005 03:28 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or it could be Cher too.

Kyle McEachern
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2005 11:44 PM      Profile for Kyle McEachern         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently this was a quick trial.

Playboy Playmate Acquitted in Assault Case

CLEVELAND - A Playboy Playmate accused of karate-kicking the ex-girlfriend of NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia was acquitted Wednesday of a misdemeanor assault charge.

But Carmella DeCesare, who is dating the Cleveland Browns player, was convicted of violating a protection order and placed on probation for one year.

Judge Anita Laster Mays also ordered DeCesare to pay a $150 fine and serve 24 hours of community service.

According to testimony, Garcia dated Kristen Hine, 32, four or five times but later dropped her for DeCesare, 22.

The Playmate of the Year testified Wednesday that Garcia cheated on her with Hine. Nasty phone calls and threatening voice mails followed and culminated in a confrontation Aug. 21 at the Tramp nightclub.

Name-calling ensued, and a friend of Hine's dumped a drink on DeCesare. Each woman had to be restrained. Hine accused DeCesare of grabbing a dance pole and kicking her in the head.

DeCesare told the judge that she was dancing on a table when one of Hine's friends started "coming at me full-force, swinging like a guy."

She said she kicked the woman in self-defense but denied kicking Hine.

Garcia testified that DeCesare was defending herself. "It's embarrassing that I am here today, to be caught up in a situation like this," he said

Christian Volpi
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-13-2005 11:57 AM      Profile for Christian Volpi   Author's Homepage   Email Christian Volpi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just think it's funny that this all happened at a place called "The Tramp Night Club." Sounds like my kind of place.

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 01-13-2005 02:02 PM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She should ask Prince Harry for a date. I'm sure they'd hit it off right away.

Stephen Furley
Film God

- posted 01-13-2005 03:08 PM      Profile for Stephen Furley   Email Stephen Furley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can just see it:

'Playboy Playmate in Punch-up with Prince.' set in 216 pt. type.

The edtor of 'The Sun' would love it!

John Hawkinson
Film God

- posted 01-14-2005 12:27 AM      Profile for John Hawkinson   Email John Hawkinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's four-and-a-half-line Canon to you, Stephen.

--jhawk

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: