Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Dominatrix Disposes of Client

Author Topic: Dominatrix Disposes of Client
Will Kutler
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-19-2006 11:21 AM      Profile for Will Kutler   Email Will Kutler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our local NBC affliiate reported on the 10:00 p.m. news last night that the client of a dominatrix croaked during their s & m session. The dominatrix then disposed of his body via dismemberment! I believe this happened in California. Have not had a chance to look for an on-line link yet!

|  IP: Logged

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 01-19-2006 12:32 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eewwwww.

David Stambaugh
Film God

- posted 01-19-2006 12:39 PM      Profile for David Stambaugh   Author's Homepage   Email David Stambaugh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This must be it. Looks like it was in Massachusetts.

Phone records show calls to dominatrix day of man's disappearance
January 18, 2006

DEDHAM, Mass. --Testimony in the trial of a dominatrix accused of manslaughter in the death of one of her clients focused Wednesday on phone records showing numerous calls between the two the day the man disappeared.

Barbara Asher, 56, is charged in the death of Michael Lord, 53, a New Hampshire man who has not been seen for more than five years.

Prosecutors say Asher, who is known as Mistress Lauren M, failed to call paramedics when Michael Lord suffered a heart attack during a bondage session in her Quincy home on July 3, 2000.

Police say Asher confessed that Lord, a retired telephone company worker from North Hampton, N.H., suffered a heart attack while strapped to a rack in her condominium, but said she did not call 911 because she was worried police would shut down her business. She allegedly told police that her boyfriend chopped up Lord's body with a saw, then the two of them put Lord's remains in trash bags and disposed of it behind a dumpster in Augusta, Maine.

On Wednesday, a police detective from Salem, N.H., where Lord's car was found after his disappearance, said phone records reviewed by police showed Lord made seven calls to Asher in a one-hour period the day he disappeared. Asher's phone records show her making one call to him during the same time period, said Detective Mark Sambataro.

Asher's lawyer, Stephanie Page, told the jury during opening statements Tuesday that police made up Asher's alleged confession, and they have no evidence that Asher helped chop up or dispose of Lord's body. His body has never been found.

The jury was sent home early Wednesday afternoon after a power failure in Norfolk Superior Court. Testimony was scheduled to resume Thursday, when jurors were expected to listen to a two-hour tape-recorded statement Asher gave police about a month after Lord disappeared.

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 01-30-2006 08:43 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Massachussetts jury on Monday found a dominatrix not guilt of manslaughter and dismemberment in the death of one of her clients.

NBC

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 01-30-2006 10:16 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea... Wait till another investigation finds that she gave them all free sessions!

Mark

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-31-2006 12:08 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know which is more gross... the supposed dismemberment and disposal of an old codger or the fact that a 50+ year old woman was a dominatrix.

I don't even understand the whole deal. Step on my balls with your spiked high heels! Yeah. Sounds like a fascinating time. The missing fella is surely missed by nobody.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-31-2006 12:59 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Joe... how discusting!

But, I cannot help thinking of Doris the Dominatrix in the film "Eating Raoul"

A great film! Too funny!

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 01-31-2006 11:21 AM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's a working girl to do? Louis

Will Kutler
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2006 03:17 PM      Profile for Will Kutler   Email Will Kutler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh-oh!

Phil's next FT pic better not be of him in a laytex dominatrix or Xena costume!....BUT...Joe might enjoy it! [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Confused] [Razz]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: