Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Brad Miller Going Digital Cinema (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Brad Miller Going Digital Cinema
Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-29-2006 07:27 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
AP Newswire. January 29, 2006.

Brad Miller Going Digital Cinema
By Ms. Virginia Hamm
AP TV Newswriter

Rockwall, TX (AP) -- Highly (and questionably) respected Brad Miller of Film-Tech Inc, LLP, LIP, DDS, DOH, is disposing of his 35mm motion-picture film-based inventory of mechanical projection systems, spare parts, support equipment, film audio readers, etc. for commercial movie theatre venues.

This has been verified to this reporter by White Horse souses as well as many of the film industry leaders including Jack Valenti of the MPAA. A listing of some of the equipment Mr. Miller is pawning off is available on his website (www.film-tech.com) in the "For Sale" forum.

Consistent with an image of a $3.00 whore, he is posting all equipment as "best offer" or "make me an offer I can't refuse."

-30-

|  IP: Logged

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 01-29-2006 07:31 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is a "White Horse souce?"
[Confused]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-29-2006 07:34 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
A drunk at the White Horse Inn... [Razz] [beer]

(It's a play on the words "White House sources")

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-29-2006 08:32 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Digital is perfect and Brad has finally seen the light. Everyone hates film.

Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-29-2006 08:33 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has he fallen and hit his head? [Confused] Why would he sell all that nice stuff he has? I just wish I could afford to buy it all. [Eek!]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-29-2006 08:39 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Simple. It's taking up way too much room and I need the space.

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 01-29-2006 08:54 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, have you replaced the theater seats with love seats yet?

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-29-2006 08:56 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that what I have to do in order to get you to come back for another movie? Ok then, just for you!

click here

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-29-2006 09:04 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh PUHLEEEZE! "Love Seats"... HA! Brad told me last week he was going to rip out all those theatre seats and replace them with motorized sofas that turn into full-sized beds at the push of a button.

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 01-29-2006 09:06 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, when that happens... I'll be over in a flash! [Big Grin]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-29-2006 09:12 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool (THE) Jen! Me too! He said he was looking to install "Magic Fingers" massage vibrators too... hhot!

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 01-29-2006 09:15 PM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it against the rules to post a picture of what that is? [Razz]

Eric Hooper
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-29-2006 09:46 PM      Profile for Eric Hooper   Email Eric Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Phil Hill
A drunk at the White Horse Inn...
Now I wonder who else on here got that one?

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-29-2006 10:30 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
The "magic fingers" are attached to someone you may not want touching you Phil! hehehehe

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-29-2006 11:06 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad you need to get rid of that crusty DLP projector and get something that can go higher than 800x600 and has a true 16:9 chip. Oh and has more versatile inputs! Gotta have S-video because it is great.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: