Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » If David Greenlee of Beauty & the Beast was projectionist

Author Topic: If David Greenlee of Beauty & the Beast was projectionist
Matthew Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2006 01:58 AM      Profile for Matthew Bailey   Email Matthew Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If David Greenlee as the teen Mouse of Beauty & the Beast was a projectionist or Film-Techer,what would he want or what would you give him to tinker with & even get working on an episode of Beauty & the Beast TV show? I probably see Vincent walk into the part of where Mouse lives & first see a glimpse of a Christie platter.

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 02-09-2006 02:51 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This is even better than the walking to the car thread!

Steve Scott
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2006 11:52 AM      Profile for Steve Scott   Email Steve Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need earplugs to keep my brain from ejecting itself for this one. [Smile]

Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2006 01:22 PM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A three-strip Cinerama setup, with 3 little mice squeaking around named Able, Baker and Charlie.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 02-09-2006 04:07 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Matthew Bailey
If David Greenlee as the teen Mouse of Beauty & the Beast was a projectionist or Film-Techer
This combination of words makes no sense to me. What's a teen mouse?

Gotta love ya, Matthew! [Wink]

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2006 07:35 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it ok to tease you in this thread?

Matthew Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2006 08:20 PM      Profile for Matthew Bailey   Email Matthew Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mouse was the blonde haired kid in the Beauty & the beast TV series.  -

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 02-09-2006 11:01 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He cant come into the booth until he takes his antenna off.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 02-09-2006 11:06 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Matthew Bailey
Mouse was the blonde haired kid in the Beauty & the beast TV series.
Oh, okay then.

Well, I guess I'd give him a locked-up intermittent movement to get working. Maybe? One out of a Brenkert, and see how long it took him to figure out how to get the sprocket off of it.

Matthew Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-10-2006 03:06 AM      Profile for Matthew Bailey   Email Matthew Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a link to another image of David Greenlee.
click here

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: