Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Small or Large? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Small or Large?
Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 06-21-2006 07:53 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a teaser, and kind of random.

Well, most of my friends are guys, and we got on the subject so...

Do you prefer large or small breasts on women? No, not on men... [Razz] On the search to find out exactly what guys like I'm a little stumped here. All... and I do mean ALL of my guy friends say they prefer small breasts, but as soon as they see a girl walk by with large breasts and cleavage showing... well... drool happens. [Smile]

So...? Just wondering... anyone going to speak up?

|  IP: Logged

Ron Curran
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 08:06 PM      Profile for Ron Curran   Author's Homepage   Email Ron Curran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's the whole package. I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn when I was 13 - did not care much for Monroe. But my beautiful wife has large breasts, so what is a guy to do? There, is any other male techer brave enough to buy into this one?

Cross subject. My pic hasn't been posted yet. Either I sent it wrong or I am too ugly. How come all the birds on this forum are dolls and most of the the blokes ...

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 08:13 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Audry Hepburn

Cory Isemann
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 08:46 PM      Profile for Cory Isemann   Author's Homepage   Email Cory Isemann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally... doesn't really matter to me. I don't make decisions based on breasts... it's personality and charm that catches my attention. [Smile]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 06-21-2006 09:04 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, now Phil can cancel that breast implant procedure! [Big Grin]

Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 09:40 PM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As long as you have breasts, your in the running to get a man (if that's what you are looking for).

What I mean by that is: Guys are pretty flexible. Big breasts will always get a guy's attention, but it may not be what they want. The animal instinct will always kick in on the intial 'look'. However, once you talk to the girl, her personality, charm, wit, and sense of humor will have to reel them in the rest of the way. So the size of a woman's breasts are only part of a big picture.

My only personal comment on breast size is the importance of individual body type. Everything should be in proportion with everything else on a women's body. When things are out of proportion - it's weird looking.

Cameron Glendinning
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 11:06 PM      Profile for Cameron Glendinning   Email Cameron Glendinning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Truth? Can you handle the truth?
Breast size, well umm I personally like them in small, medium and large. Then there are the different nipples types!!. Its funny though some men like breasts, some like the ass, many like both. There also appears to be a sliding scale between breast size and ass ratio. Woman with small breasts tend to have a GREAT ASS!
Breasts can be tooooo big ie If a woman is laying on her back and the nipples can touch the mattress ie like the Mc Donalds Arches. Too big! Any more than a hand full by many men can be considered a waste.
umm Fake or plastic surgery on breasts, results are not impressive to play with, although look great when clothed.
Ultimately looks and body shape are really not as important as personality. We can only look for so long.

Edwin Schwing
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 11:10 PM      Profile for Edwin Schwing   Email Edwin Schwing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is there a free re-fill on the Large?

E

Chad M Calpito
Master Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2006 11:26 PM      Profile for Chad M Calpito   Author's Homepage   Email Chad M Calpito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I would prefer small breasts to medium size, but, not big ones. I would also have to add to that is also great legs, a nice rear end and nice muscular abs. The ultimate thing though is the fact she has to have a great personality and then, every thing else blends in nicely.

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 06-21-2006 11:37 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Remind me in a week to check the webserver logs to see all the new traffic this thread is generating for the site. [Razz]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 06-21-2006 11:56 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just as long as they don't look like a little boy I am fine. But here's what I could do without:

-Pancake nipples. This is unacceptable and there is no excuse for it.
-Breast implants. This is intolerable. Any woman who does this deserves an extra dose of e-coli in their food.

As for Audrey Hepburn, I just can't stand super-skinny chicks that smoke. That's 2 things they have going against them.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 06-22-2006 12:12 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pancake Nipples? Huh???

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 06-22-2006 12:13 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea..who wants to kiss a chimney?

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 06-22-2006 01:17 AM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not the size, it's how they are packaged. My wife has big'uns, and she told me she once considered having them reduced -- but if she did that, they'd be out of sync with the rest of her so she's left them alone. (Thanks honey!)

Now my "first love," back in the 80s, had small ones -- but she was a petite girl, so big'uns would have looked freakish on her.

I think most guys would agree that ALL breasts are good. (I've always been a cleavage fan.) I agree with whoever said girls with small breasts usually have a great butt.

Dustin Mitchell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-22-2006 01:25 AM      Profile for Dustin Mitchell   Email Dustin Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, with the disclaimer that relationship wise personality counts more than looks (honestly)....

I'm a breast man, I admit it. While I agree completely that proportion is important, I like em bit, just ask my wife and her DD's [Big Grin] .

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: