Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » How gay are you? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: How gay are you?
Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 07-14-2006 10:15 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time for your coming out: The Gay-O-Meter
I only scored 20%. "Too straight". Shit. I tried really hard.

|  IP: Logged

Wayne Keyser
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2006 10:37 PM      Profile for Wayne Keyser   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Keyser       Edit/Delete Post 
You can do better...

Keep watching "Queer Eye", use more skin-cleansing products, next time you go to the barbershop buy some styling product, let yourself shed a tear at the end of "Sleepless in Seattle" or "You've Got Mail," and never EVER again say the words "How 'bout them [fill in the sports team]?"

You'll be gay before you know it.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 07-14-2006 11:09 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the good tips! I am sure you know what you are talking about. Wayne - that's a pretty gay name.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 07-14-2006 11:30 PM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
20%. Completely red-blooded hetero guy!

Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2006 11:42 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only 16%. Damn!! I am disappointed. I hate watching or talking about sports so I was SURE I was gay. Not to mention I am WAY more sensitive than most guys. I just don't fit in anywhere. [uhoh]

John McConnel
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2006 11:49 PM      Profile for John McConnel   Author's Homepage   Email John McConnel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
46%. It's so confusing being in the middle!

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 07-14-2006 11:52 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
let yourself shed a tear at the end of "Sleepless in Seattle" or "You've Got Mail,"
Heck...I must be REALLY gay then. I cried from start to finish watching those two movies.

I also kept thinking 'Please, kill me now...' [puke]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-15-2006 12:12 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of those questions didn't make any sense to me. I never wanted to be a cowboy OR an indian when I was a kid. I hate both giving and getting flowers. And "Do you think good drivers make good lovers" was a yes or no question... one that I have absolutely no opinion on and I don't see a correlation between either. Needs better questions.

Anyway I got 23% most likely because I chose "cowboy" on that cowboy and indian question, and cowboys are considered gay due to that one gay cowboy movie, whatever it was called. But I choose cowboy because cowboys have guns and can murder people by shooting them point-blank in the face, which is hella fun. Indians cannot. Indians get conquered and their land stolen from them. Who the hell wants that? No, I'd rather shoot people in the face.

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2006 12:21 AM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i scored a 60%..it says I'm a happy, well adjusted hetero babe.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 07-15-2006 12:42 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
20%. Completely red-blooded hetero guy!
Yes, Tim, but you cheated. We all know you have a sensitive side, with that graphics design and animations and stuff.

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 07-15-2006 12:58 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
43%... eh. I need to watch more chick flicks. [Razz]

Tony L. Hernandez
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2006 01:03 AM      Profile for Tony L. Hernandez   Email Tony L. Hernandez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
100%! And that makes sense considering, well, I am all gay lol. Now the real question is why the hell did I just waste those last 5 minutes of my time?!?!?

Cameron Glendinning
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2006 01:09 AM      Profile for Cameron Glendinning   Email Cameron Glendinning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmm 33% Gay!!!! & 57% sexpert!

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2006 02:36 AM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
26% here

Ron Curran
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2006 03:27 AM      Profile for Ron Curran   Author's Homepage   Email Ron Curran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
30%. I'm either too gay or too honest. My kid's schoolmates used to tell them that the bloke at the cinema was gay. "What? MY dad?" theyd say.

Actually, the sad thing about Sleepless in Seattle is that it almost parallels my experience. I lost my first wife to breast cancer and I fell in love with my present wife 2 years later but I was still grieving, so I wasn't a great husband for a while. I dare not seek a current review.

I am a bit of a wuss in sad movies. I just watched Eight Below and I could cope until the scientist saw his son's drawing of the dogs.

Snap out of it Ron! Cross threads.

Joe, I agree. People hate film. That's why they hate 70mm twice as much as 35mm!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: