Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Merry Christmas everyone (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Merry Christmas everyone
Alan Plester
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 05:47 AM      Profile for Alan Plester   Email Alan Plester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just like to wish everyone out there in cineland,a very happy christmas, what will you be doing over the short break?. My wife and I shall be off to a local hotel as ususal,and let someone else do all the work, my wife is a chef,& ive always said,your not cooking on the big day,you do it 24/7,thats part of my chrissie present to her,aahhhh.
Merry Christmas to u all.

|  IP: Logged

Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 08:45 AM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Alan Plester
My wife and I shall be off to a local hotel as ususal
That's a different way to celebrate Christmas.
Thanks for the idea!

[Big Grin]

P.S. Happy Holidays!

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 12-24-2007 12:51 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all Film-Techers!

We will be experiencing both extremes this year:

1. Nice Christmas Eve with just me, my wife and my mom-in-law (tonight)
2. Chaotic Christmas Day with about 30 people on my side of the family (tomorrow)

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 12-24-2007 02:47 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Similar schedule the next two days as Mike's... I gotta cook the Ham and Mashed Sweet Potatoes though... BAM!

Mark

Ben Wales
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 03:25 PM      Profile for Ben Wales   Email Ben Wales   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And A Very Merry Christmas from Me to everyone on Film-Tech from the other side of the Pond.

It's Christmas day at the parents for me.

Rick Hunter
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 04:16 PM      Profile for Rick Hunter   Email Rick Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Merry Christmas and a great New Year to all.

Down here we might just start celebrations a bit before you all to get a head start...and then off to the beach.

Stephen Furley
Film God

- posted 12-24-2007 05:41 PM      Profile for Stephen Furley   Email Stephen Furley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Twenty to midnight, and I'm off to bed.

Merry Christmas to all.

Peter David Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 06:31 PM      Profile for Peter David Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
28 past mightmight here in the UK; merry xmas to all filmtech folks and glad tidings from across the water to all the US peeps and peepettes in filmland!

xmas wishes from Empire Cinemas too!

Floyd Justin Newton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 06:45 PM      Profile for Floyd Justin Newton   Email Floyd Justin Newton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark-- Smash those sweet potatoes and use a pound of butter!
Yummy!

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 12-24-2007 07:04 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mark-- Smash those sweet potatoes and use a pound of butter!
Yummy!

I go way beyond that! 7 lbs of sweet potatoes mashed...

add to create your taste...

pure maple syrup
light brown sugar
Just enough vanilla to know its there
1 stick of unsalted butter
1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1/2 tsp. Salt
Sprinkle with fresh Thyme leaves...

This stuff is dam near lethal!

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-24-2007 07:18 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To you all from the "Old Showman": May you and yours have a merry Christmas and a blessed new year. I am on hiatus from exhibition and working in retailing but I'm not done yet and I'll be back.

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 12-25-2007 12:33 AM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mele Kalikimaka and Haoli Makahiki Hou everyone

-Claude

Chad M Calpito
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2007 12:43 AM      Profile for Chad M Calpito   Author's Homepage   Email Chad M Calpito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mele Kalikimaka to all! May this Holiday season be a special one for all Film-Tech members and families.

Pretenama (Peace)! [Big Grin]

Kurt Zupin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2007 04:22 AM      Profile for Kurt Zupin   Email Kurt Zupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Hope Santa brings all of you what you asked for this year. [Smile] Have a safe and Happy Holiday!!

Christos Mitsakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2007 06:37 AM      Profile for Christos Mitsakis   Email Christos Mitsakis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK! Just in time:

KALA XRISTOUGENA SE OLOUS!!
(that is "Merry Christmas to everyone" in Greeklish)

Every wish for Health and Happiness to all beloved filmtechers!

Christos.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: