Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Photoshop Disasters (Page 1)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Photoshop Disasters
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-03-2008 07:03 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This site cracks me up. Some of my favorites...

-
Your shadow is not your friend.

-
They should've called this Gimpy, not Givenchy.

-
This must've been taken in front of the Addams Family house.

-
Nice driveway!

-
Way to go Disney.

-
Where's your other hand?

-
What, run out of two-legged models or something?

-
Nice arms...especially you in the red.

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-03-2008 07:17 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
And they thought nobody would notice.

-
Basketball is a very violent game indeed.

-
Nice use of perspectives.

-
Very sexy indeed.

-
She's hungry, ok?

-
I'll bet she walks funny.

-
It looks great, yeah great. You know, one little thing. No big deal. But if you could make the top of her head smaller? Just the top part? So it isn't hiding the banner. Yeah, no, I know, but you know what, no one cares about the top of her head. Just make it smaller. Yes, I know. Just make it smaller. Just do it. I'm just going to go ahead and make that an order. If you could do that, that would be great.

Oh, and if you could make her shoulder disappear, that would also be great.

...and the best one ever...
 -
Batman fascinated by window frame!

Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-03-2008 07:56 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, I saw that Madonna one on another web site. She looks like one of the aliens right out of Communion.

Not photoshoped to my knowledge, since this picture is 30 years old. But someone should have told Jimi that his band mate was trying to get in his pants...

-

This is the cover to the Experience LP and CD box set. We get a kick out of it every time we get it in at the record store.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 07-03-2008 10:37 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny!

Here's another...

-

Prince Caspian...CYBORG!

-

Someone forgot to tell the artist these guys are cojoined twins methinks.

Tim Reed
Better Projection Pays

- posted 07-04-2008 11:26 AM      Profile for Tim Reed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another view. They got the right side this time, but missed the left. You'd think if they did one, they'd do the other?

-

This is just another view... [Razz]

-

[ 07-04-2008, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Brad Miller ]

Hillary Charles
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-11-2008 04:58 PM      Profile for Hillary Charles   Email Hillary Charles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like Iran has gotten in on the lousy Photoshop game:

-

There's a small gallery of some horribly altered news pictures where I found that comparison:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/photostore/chi-080710-photo-fakes-photogallery,0,2972551.photogallery

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 07-30-2008 03:18 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Something is wrong with Kim Basinger's breasts on the cover art for the new home video release of L.A. Confidential. The reflection of her face on the table below seems a bit odd as well.
 -

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 07-30-2008 06:15 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Bobby Henderson
Something is wrong with Kim Basinger's breasts
That's the first time in history those words have gone together. [Wink]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-30-2008 08:37 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess her hair on the left side of her face does not reflect in mirrors either.

I sent it into the PD site. I wonder if they will post it.

Tristan Lane
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-04-2008 02:31 AM      Profile for Tristan Lane   Email Tristan Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
I'm gonna go ahead and do this.

Dts reader light with no cable attached.....shameful.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 08-04-2008 02:45 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha! There is a cable attached and the light is real. Can't turn on the light without the cable. Notice the red LED is also lit.

Tristan Lane
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-04-2008 11:01 PM      Profile for Tristan Lane   Email Tristan Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I stand corrected!

Funny pic regarless. Like you said: A lot of detail lost when resized [Big Grin]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 08-05-2008 02:59 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually didn't notice the barely visible letters "trash" until he posted the larger version.

Tristan Lane
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-05-2008 01:42 PM      Profile for Tristan Lane   Email Tristan Lane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One question still remains:

Why is the timecode light on with no film running? Is the processor going through a boot-up sequence, or there some other problem that is causing the LED to remain on?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 08-05-2008 03:45 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's just an effect to add to the mystique of the picture. The DTS unit is actually located nearby (not hooked up) so it is easy to simulate this effect:

-

Yep, that's right! The DTS unit has been regulated to supporting the slide projector! That's about all it's really good for since we have Dolby Digital in every single auditorium. Only once in a blue moon will we get a Bollywood movie without Dolby Digital and actually includes the discs. The 35mm projector used to be where the platter is now, but I moved it. The slide projector used to be where the two slabs of wood on the wall are.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: