Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Oprah is not dead (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Oprah is not dead
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-20-2008 04:20 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I figured I would start this before anyone creates a obituary thread with sob stories.

Oprah Winfrey Found Dead in Home

It's a joke. 4chan strikes again.

|  IP: Logged

John Lasher
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-20-2008 05:22 PM      Profile for John Lasher   Author's Homepage   Email John Lasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The grammatical errors (specifically "might of...committed suicide") would have given it away.

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 09-20-2008 05:51 PM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but she totally deserves the trolling for her epic failure earlier in the week. It was over 9000!

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-20-2008 07:34 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Mike
It was over 9000!
What was? Her weight? What was her epic fail?

Chris Slycord
Film God

- posted 09-20-2008 11:40 PM      Profile for Chris Slycord   Email Chris Slycord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Joe Redifer
What was her epic fail?
I'd rather ask "What wasn't?"

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 09-21-2008 01:03 AM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Epic fail?

I don't recall anyone getting video of Oprah falling down a flight of stairs, burning off her face attempting to drink a flaming Dr. Pepper, or wiping out big time in a skateboard, snowboard or dirt bike accident.

Where the fuck is the fail? I really need to know! Did Dave Chappelle actually knock her up? Gotcha Bitch! Oh spray!

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 09-21-2008 04:29 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her magazine is.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 09-21-2008 03:15 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard a couple of years ago when she was reeeaaaly fat she got busted for having 40 pounds of crack in her dress... [uhoh]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-21-2008 07:48 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like Mike's claim on the "epic fail" is false, otherwise he would have noted what it was.

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 09-21-2008 08:05 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her latest weight loss scheme?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-21-2008 11:45 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe her failure has something to do with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7mn4mo-QYE

Ooops I forgot that this forum doesn't have my Youtube BB code written into it. Oh well, you guys can figure it out.

[ 09-22-2008, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Brad Miller ]

Charles Greenlee
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-22-2008 02:35 AM      Profile for Charles Greenlee   Author's Homepage   Email Charles Greenlee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The real question is "Do I really care?" and if so "Why?". I have no problem with her. I don't want her to be dead or anything. She's just not high on my priority list to keep up with. Sure she's done alot of nice things to help people out, along with a giftbasket under each chair at her shows. But so have alot of other people. Look at all of the kids Ronald McDonald's helped. [thumbsup] ::Ducks:: Ok, I was being silly with the Ronald McDonald part, but you get the drift.

Kenneth Wuepper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-22-2008 01:00 PM      Profile for Kenneth Wuepper   Email Kenneth Wuepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charles,

Perhaps you have not heard of the Ronald McDonald Houses. These are residences for the parents of children in the hospital. Located near the hospital, these houses provide a place for out of town parents to stay while their children are hospitalized. I think this is a very good cause as well as the Tim Horton's collections to send kids to camp.
[thumbsup]

Chad Souder
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-22-2008 01:45 PM      Profile for Chad Souder   Email Chad Souder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Charles Greenlee
Sure she's done alot of nice things to help people out, along with a giftbasket under each chair at her shows.
All that crap is provided free by sponsors trying to get advertising. Same goes with all those Pontiacs she "gave away" a few years ago. It was an advertising scheme by Pontiac to promote their new car and all the people in the audience got stuck with a car they had to pay taxes for. I read somewhere that many of them sold the cars back to the dealership because they couldn't or didn't want to pay the several thousand in taxes. She didn't contribute a dime, she just loves to take credit.

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 09-22-2008 01:50 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGyKmvQesgs

[Big Grin]

[ 09-22-2008, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Brad Miller ]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: