Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Robert Culp has died

Author Topic: Robert Culp has died
Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 03-24-2010 06:17 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert Culp one of the "I Spy" TV stars has died in Los Angeles. He was 79 years old.

That's the second TV spy to die in the last week. Peter Graves passed away on March 14th..

|  IP: Logged

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-24-2010 06:25 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Robert Culp

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-24-2010 08:19 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NBC News said he died after a fall this morning at his home. And he was only 79. He'll be missed.

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 03-24-2010 08:19 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This year so far is sucking..too many people are dying. [Frown]

My good friend's son died two weeks ago,, he was only 17 and took his own life.

Both Peter Graves and Robert Culp were great actors whose talents will be missed.

Michael Barry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-25-2010 02:32 AM      Profile for Michael Barry   Email Michael Barry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I loved Robert Culp in the Columbo episodes he played in. He was always memorable.

More recently, he lent his voice talent to the video game 'Half Life 2', playing Dr. Wallace Breen. He was amazing in that role too.

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 03-25-2010 06:06 PM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony,

I agree with you about the amount of people dying in 2010. It affected me personally starting with the death of my dear mother [Frown] followed by my dear friend Faith who was only 58 when she died from Cancer about a week and a half later. Than my friend, Frank whom I had know at my mother's nursing home dies about two week later. followed by another friend, Peggy of Naples Florida passing away about the same time. To top that all, I get word that a person whom I had know since we went to Brooks Institute will need to have heart surgery. His wife told me it will be a unusual procedure filled with risks so I am praying for his recovery . I am also fearing the worst because both my mother's doctor and Peggy's told family members the patients was responding well to treatment and there was a good chance of full recovery. sadly, they both passed away a few days later

-Claude

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 03-25-2010 06:41 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Michael Barry
I loved Robert Culp in the Columbo episodes he played in. He was always memorable.

I agree Michael, his "Columbo" stuff was great! I didn't like the "I Spy" series at all...I thought it was stupit. [Roll Eyes]

RIP Mr. Culp.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: