Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Osama bin Laden is dead (Page 1)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Osama bin Laden is dead
Frank Cox
Film God

- posted 05-01-2011 10:16 PM      Profile for Frank Cox   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Cox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CNN and NY Times are reporting that Osama bin Laden is dead and the US is in possession of his body.

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 05-01-2011 10:26 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About time, GW.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 05-01-2011 11:05 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's hope he suffered...a lot.

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 05-01-2011 11:16 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw the President's address on TV.

Well... I'm never happy to think about anybody getting killed but I would certainly be glad to buy a round of beer for the guy who pulled the trigger.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 05-01-2011 11:22 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Randy Stankey
Well... I'm never happy to think about anybody getting killed but I would certainly be glad to buy a round of beer for the guy who pulled the trigger
Me either, but for this asshole I will happily make an exception.

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 05-01-2011 11:35 PM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is all great news, but now the world needs to be ready for revenge from the supporters of OBL...

Embassies have now been placed on alert...

..for added terrorism and worldwide strife.

This is the time for all to stick together as a one great nation.

-Monte

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 05-01-2011 11:42 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's sing him a hymn:

"Hymn, hymn, fuck him!"

Tom Petrov
Five Guys Lover

- posted 05-01-2011 11:44 PM      Profile for Tom Petrov     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Moore's next movie just flopped...

This is great news for the world

Chase Pickett
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 01:09 AM      Profile for Chase Pickett   Email Chase Pickett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"America, fuck yeah, coming again to save the mother fucking day yeah, America, fuck yeah, because freedom is the only way yeah, terrorists your game is through, because now you have to answer to.. America, fuck yeah."-Team America

Lionel Fouillen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 02:27 AM      Profile for Lionel Fouillen   Email Lionel Fouillen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's great news. Congratulations to all allied forces embarked on this hunt for almost 10 years to get the bastard, at the price of their life, and especially to the U.S. commando who led this last operation. Monte is right, we need to unite -- and not just the U.S. -- for we are not over with terrorism.

I hear there is already controversy about the authenticity of the picture showing Bin Laden's corpse. Jesus! Some people are ready for anything just to get an audience. We've seen the face of the man often enough over the years to see that it's definitely him. Doesn't need experts to confirm.

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 02:55 AM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
News sources are saying the U.S. has his DNA so they are sure it's him.

Anslem Rayburn
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 06:20 AM      Profile for Anslem Rayburn   Email Anslem Rayburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will go ahead and be the killjoy that asks if this is political...

Chase Pickett
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 06:29 AM      Profile for Chase Pickett   Email Chase Pickett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No sir it is not. We are just commenting and speculating on what has just made headlines the world over. [beer]

Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 08:01 AM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom Petrov, dude, can we lay off the politics of the issue. FWIW, as flawed a filmmaker Moore is, F911 actually said nothing about leaving Osama alone and actually warned us of Karzai.

I personally was hoping that Osama would be caught alive but severely maimed so he could suffer. But I will take this.

Jeff Stricker
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-02-2011 08:36 AM      Profile for Jeff Stricker   Email Jeff Stricker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy to see him gone!!!!! [beer]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: