Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Arnold does not discriminate

Author Topic: Arnold does not discriminate
Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-18-2011 09:11 AM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I heard that Arnold sperminated his maid, based on his past history, I had a feeling that this was probably not some hot Latina chick that seduced him. Look at Maria Shriver - Skeletor crossed with a horse. Then you have the stuntwoman Rhonda Miller, he allegedly sexually harassed, who looks like skeletor personfied.

Well, here, I present Mildred Patricia Baena
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/147401/20110518/mildred-patricia-baena-mother-of-arnold-schwarzeneg ger-s-out-of-wedlock-child-revealed-photos.htm

I wonder if Maria Shriver left Arnold out of disgust that he brought shame to the family over a fugly woman like that.

|  IP: Logged

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 05-18-2011 09:31 AM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. [Eek!]

I'd have to leave him too.

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 05-18-2011 10:37 AM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Must have been stress. . . . . his or her's? Louis

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 05-18-2011 01:15 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He should have hit on Conzuela the maid from Family Guy. [beer]

Aaron Garman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-18-2011 02:31 PM      Profile for Aaron Garman   Email Aaron Garman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Buzz, your girlfriend, WOOF!

AJG

Chad Souder
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-19-2011 10:02 AM      Profile for Chad Souder   Email Chad Souder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was 10 (14?) years and hopefully 30 pounds ago. But I'll give it to you for Shriver. Hideous, even for a Kennedy.

Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-19-2011 10:19 AM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They had pictures of her from 13 years ago on TMZ. She was damn ugly even back then.
According to new reports, this lady took advantage of Arnold's lack of control and played him instead of the other way around. The moron thought he was getting a free ride on ugly mountain. I am going to guess she told him she was on birth control and so the idiot didn't bother to use a condom as a lot of older famous guys surprisingly don't bother using(John Edwards).

Chad Souder
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-19-2011 05:18 PM      Profile for Chad Souder   Email Chad Souder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He probably assumed she was past menopause or that having been beaten so severely with an ugly stick, she had become infertile.

Fred Georges
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-19-2011 05:30 PM      Profile for Fred Georges   Email Fred Georges   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In Arnies defense I doubt if He ever even SAW Her Face! [Big Grin]

Frank Angel
Film God

- posted 05-20-2011 05:38 AM      Profile for Frank Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, she must have a really good personality.

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 05-20-2011 11:54 AM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I never really paid any attention to Maria Shriver's looks before. I'd only seen her in "distant" news photos or else never really looked that closely. So last night I asked my wife if she thought Maria Shriver was attractive, and she said "No." So this made me curious so I just looked at a bunch of pictures of her (Maria, not my wife) on Google Images and ... hmm, she is kind of strange looking. Not ugly but not a beauty either.

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 05-20-2011 12:16 PM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looked much better on the network before the drastic weight loss. Lately: like a bird in a broken egg. louis

Frank Angel
Film God

- posted 05-22-2011 04:09 AM      Profile for Frank Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Arnold IS the Inseminator.

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

But all kidding aside, one can never explain what goes on in relationships and what attracts one person to another. It's complicated beyond all measure. Intense feeling of love can overide the purely objective physical qualities. LOTS of people find sexual expression who you look at and say, but she or he is downright ugly, yet they fall in love and seem perfectly capable of procreating dispite the fact that you or I wouldn't in a millon years be able to rise to the occasion, so to speak. The majority of humans are not particularly attractive. If we had to wait for only the beautiful to have sex, the species would die out and the cockeroaches would win.

So who knows what dynamic went on between Arnold and the maid. Maybe he genuinely loved the woman. And also, who knows what dynamic went on between Arnold and Maria for that matter. Maybe she was enough to drive him to another woman's bed....ANY other woman's bed.

Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-22-2011 10:41 AM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I understand,that if true love hits you, looks don't matter. But I highly doubt this was true love. We just have a case of a guy who will hump anyone classified as a female person and a maid who has a bad attitude towards Maria Shriver and planned on having her man and with Arnold's mentality, it was really pretty easy for her to do. And it's not like she is the first ugly person Arnold wanted to bang. He supposedly groped her MOM too!!!

Quite frankly, I don't know if Eric Stolz's character in the MAsk would even find her appealing.

Frank Angel
Film God

- posted 05-23-2011 03:49 AM      Profile for Frank Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then again, you have to give Arnold props for taking care of the kid and not making moves to ditch him somewhere or try to pull the that's-not-my-child thing that many celebs do and get away with because they have the bucks to make any counter claims very expensive.

If Shriver is the decent Catholic she purports to be, she should deal gracefully with the boy because he is her children's half brother and they shouldn't be poisoned toward him; it's not his fault that his father is an asshole. Her children have a sibling now and that needs to be respected and separated from the foibles of the stupid adults.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: