Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Show me your crotch rocket! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14 

Author Topic: Show me your crotch rocket!
Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 08-09-2003 10:47 PM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The motorcycle bug began bitting me about a year ago, and ever since I have wanted a bike. Anyone out there have pictures of their bikes that they would like to post. It would be cool if you were in them as well.

Josh

|  IP: Logged

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 08-10-2003 12:33 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a bunch of big old Harley Hogs! No pictures, though.

OINK!!

Dan Lyons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-10-2003 12:44 AM      Profile for Dan Lyons   Email Dan Lyons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!!!!! You tricked me!
I hate "teaser" topics.

Danny [Mad]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 08-10-2003 01:12 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good point Dan. Josh, could ya please re-edit the topic title a bit?

Anyway I like motorcycles but I don't really want to own one. If I did I'd want a Japanese bike. Why? Well for one they're not as damn loud. Loud bikes are retarded. I hate it when old fat dudes on Harleys think they're the shit just because the things are so damn loud. And when they go under a bridge they really rev it up due to the reverberation, and it gets REALLY LOUD. But for some reason that really seems to excite the old fat dudes (usually with at least one tattoo and three flies circling their body due to the odor. Sometimes they have an ugly hag on the back as a passenger). Also I want my motorcycle to be fast. Faster than a slow car. Which many of the Harleys are definitely not. Plus the Suzukis and whatnot look pretty cool. You will often see people wearing helmets and jackets on these bikes. Why? Smarter riders. [Smile]

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 08-10-2003 01:15 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Joe. Josh needs a a different mode of transportation. His dad told me today that he dropped the transmission in his car last night, and he had to have someone give him a ride home from work. [Roll Eyes]

Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 08-10-2003 01:54 AM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the straight world, the term crotch rocket refers to a device that is nestled between the legs of an individual with the capability of traveling at very high speeds. What this term translated to in the gay world is not exactly in my area of expertice, nor do I really feel the need to be educated in that particular form of, shall I say, recreation [Big Grin]

Josh

PS I'm just giving you shit.. [Wink]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 08-10-2003 02:12 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"In the straight world, the term crotch rocket refers to a device that is nestled between the legs of an individual with the capability of traveling at very high speeds."
Exactly... [Big Grin]

-

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 08-10-2003 03:24 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Josh! You sound like the dweeb in the movie AIRPLANE. Besides, just wait until a bee fwaps against your face and drops in your lap and stings you in the balls.

Been there.....no fun. You would be surprised how fast I was able to bring my Harley to a halt when that happened.

You'll need to wear a jock strap to conceal yourself for a few days. I hope the doctor doensn't laugh his ass off like he did at me...It'll look like a case of elephantitas. [Big Grin]

Whatever you do, don't wear a yellow jacket or buy a yellow crotch rocket. The bees just love that color. The bees will hover and land on that thing (and you) just like stink on shit. [Wink]

May I suggest the color of Hunter Green with Pink Polka Dots? [Razz]

You'll be the talk of the town. [Big Grin]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 08-10-2003 03:42 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...the term crotch rocket refers to a device that is nestled between the legs of an individual with the capability of traveling at very high speeds...
Hmmm that sounds like a description for one of them thar battery-powered "drink mixers" you see at the pharmacies. [evil]

I think 99% of people would understand that since there really is no "official" definition for "Crotch Rocket" that in slang it means a Bike.

I did find it interesting that for some unknown reason, a comparison was made as to what the term meant in the straight & gay "worlds". I haven't got a clue as to what that is supposed to infer or as to why it even was mentioned in the context of these posts. I know there are alternate and sexual innuendos associated with that term...perhaps that was the intent of using the "teaser" title.

Some definitions from the Urban Dictionary and other sources:

"A motorcycle a male buys to make up for the (lack of) size of their crotch."

"A fast motorcycle, usually goes 0-60 in under 3.5 seconds and 0-100 in under 4.2 seconds."

"A Diesel powered dildo."

"An euphemism for a man's penis."

"A man who is known to be exceptionally vigorous during copulation episodes."

"A girl laying down with legs spread open."

"A tampon."

"Affectionate term to describe a high-performance sport bike motorcycle. "

"Any fancy and extremely fast motorcycle. Usually rode by someone who is young and has poor judgment. The Bike usually goes from Zero to Death in a term of seconds."

The last one is a little "preachy" for my likes. I was young and stupid at one time. Now I'm just stupid. [Big Grin]

OBTW Paul/Josh: I dropped FIVE manual transmissions in my mom's car while I was in High School. Damn cheap-ass 1st gears! Just couldn't take the pressure of popping the clutch! [beer]

And Paul, Bees do it in cars too. I once had a bee fly into my car while driving along and it fell in my lap and YEEEEOUCH!

>>> Phil

-

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 08-10-2003 03:49 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, I think Josh will now be pissed off at both of us. [evil]

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

From: Midland Ontario Canada (where Panavision & IMAX lenses come from)

- posted 08-10-2003 03:51 AM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"A motorcycle a male buys to make up for the (lack of) size of their crotch."
And here I thought they bought 1998 Corvettes. [Razz]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 08-10-2003 03:57 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul: Yeah, me thinks that too... [Big Grin]

Daryl: I got your lame reference the 1st time! [fu] [Razz]

(I see you deleted the triple post!) [beer]

>>> Phil

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 08-10-2003 04:04 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I decided to travel forward in time to see how Josh will fare. Here is a picture of Josh at a biker rally 5 years from now. [Razz]

-

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 08-10-2003 04:06 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup!!!! Kind of looks like that dude in the Blue (whatever) in the movie Police Academy. [Big Grin]

Jack Ondracek
Film God

- posted 08-10-2003 05:32 AM      Profile for Jack Ondracek   Author's Homepage   Email Jack Ondracek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Brad... that guy in the first picture looks suspiciously like Robin, the Boy Wonder. Hmmmmmmmmmmm......... [Razz]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: