Reverse scan problem cp500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse scan problem cp500

friends. I have always had a problem with my CP-500. I have never managed to get the digital sound and automatic analogue (reverse scan) working I have the DSTR20 digital reader, and the analog head of the Christie 35mm, both connected to the processor with their respective cables. and the configuration of the CP500 is the one seen in the attached photo. I studied the user manual and I definitely can't get it to work, the reverse scan automatically. Please help.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Do you get audio from either source? is the problem that it doesn't revert to analog when the digital falls out? We have to start somewhere.

Comment

It looks like you might have the dual analog/digital reader in your projector head but I can't quite tell for sure.
      Then you have the BACP digital penthouse reader on top of the projector.

Is your CP500 configured to read digital from the penthouse or from the projector?
      If you are trying to get data from one but the CP500 thinks it should be coming from the other, that might be the source of the problem.

Also, in the projector, which part of the sound reader are you using for analog?
      One lens/LED combination is for reading analog and the other lens/LED combination is for digital.
      You can not mix them up. Each works only for its intended use.

Comment

the led of the digital reader turns on when i turn on the processor the analog reader turns on the led with the christie projector source

Comment

both LEDs are on during projection

Comment

How about the motor run connector? If you have a single projector do you have a jumper on the motor run between pins 1 and 5 to signify that the motor is running (or have a relay that does the same when the motor is actually running)?

Comment

It is a single projector. and I have not, and there is no plug in. Could you explain to me where that plug is put in points 1 and 5. Thanks, I use google translation.

Comment

Thank you very much, problems solved missing jumper in 1 and 2 motor connector.

Comment

Working...
                X