Clear All

• Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

Disney
    2D & 3D Versions Included
    2K Scope
    CCAP/OCAP, HI/VI, 5.1/7.1/IAB (Atmos)
    Total Package Size: 520 GB

Total Run Time: 02:07:45
    Credits Start: 01:59:41 (this time is listed for both the credits and crawl starts; I'm assuming there's opening credits)

Included Trailers:
    Alien: Romulus TLR-6 Redband (2D only)
    Mufasa: The Lion King TLR-1 and TLR-2 (unclear which version you're supposed to run but TLR-1 has both 2D and 3D versions and TLR-2 is 2D only)
    Captain America: Brave New World TLR-1 (2D & 3D)
    Deadpool 3 Silence Phones TLR (2D only; Generic and Get Tickets Now versions included)

R rating tag, 3D glasses policies and framing charts also included.​

Just watched the (Red ) R band trailer and It was full of way too many F words. The Green band preview is lily clean. 'Walt 'would be upset in how some Disney action movies have now become . Many parents if they care may be upset with all the F words in this new 'Deadpool & Wolverine' film. But I guess It's a sign of the times with more street trash words you hear on the street now used in Disney former family films.

Comment

Hey Terry: Our DEADPOOL content files arrived by satellite overnight, and I notice that they include several
      special DEADPOOL "Turn Off Your Cell Phone" policy trailers, all of which are also rated "R" ! lol ! I'm really
      curious about them. I'll probably take a look at them after one of my 35mm shows later tonight.

Comment

We've been running the Deadpool cell phone spot with most of our R-rated films since Furiosa. Basically, Deadpool and Wolverine are in a sewer when they hear a cell phone ringtone go off and determine that it's coming from the audience. Wolverine loses it at the person with the cell phone and goes on a tirade telling them to turn it off (all the expletives are beeped out, but it's clear what was said). When he starts to threaten them, Deadpool stops him and calmly tells the audience to turn their phones off or silence them and that he will be taking Wolverine for a walk to calm him down. As they leave, Deadpool complements Wolverine for a good fourth-wall break. Wolverine replies with yet another F word and Deadpool reprimands him, saying the word is not liked in America, Canada or the Netherlands. The film's July 26 release date is then advertised.

The only difference between the two versions is that the one marked GTN has a "Get Tickets Now" message added on at the end. Other than that, they're exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
        X