"A Quiet Place, Day One"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Quiet Place, Day One"

So, on Friday nite, I got the following text message from a theater staff member:
    " Customer says 'A Quiet Place ' is too loud' " Oh, geez!, gimmieabreak!

(Just for the record, I remotely logged in to the Trinnov audio processor, and confirmed
    it was at the same volume level as the other auditoriums it was playing in, so I think this
    is just another example of how there's always one person at every show who will whine
    about something. I didn't loose any sleep over this and there were no other complaints
    for the rest of the weekend. )

I always asked complainers... what parts were too loud? This way you can for sure tell if they are being realistic or not.

Comment

I mean it is a jump scare movie right?

If we get volume complaints it is semi-realtime radio communications from FOH managers. But I never have an opportunity to ask follow up questions to the patron, just give it another listen outside the booth and come down a couple points if it seems there is room to. But the expected volume seems to vary drastically based on the audience type the film draws. Thankfully we only show em once, so I don't have to do that dance screening to screening.

Comment

Working...
      X