Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for my late response,

It works again.

But in between there was still a problem with the battery.

That is also solved.

Now I have my spare part, thanks.

Comment

I'd say, place your reply in the correct topic and the whole thing probably makes more sense.

Comment

Marin, I thought different ICPs had different logins and hence they could not be swapped between manufacturers? I have never tried myself though.

Comment

ICPs do have different Security Lists so the projector's login will not work from OEM to OEM. The technician logins, to the ICP are the same. The technician logins to the Enigma are the same between Christie and NEC but Barco is different (however easier to remember).

Comment

I tried the ICP recovery routine from Barco on an NEC board, and it failed immediately by failing to log in, so I think the login for access to recovery functions is different between end user manufacturers.

Comment

The Barco one can work on Christie and NEC...however it will fail about Step 14 (when the security list gets loaded). With the NEC you may need to get the router out of the way and talk directly. Then again, NEC has their own recovery producedure.

Comment

Working...
              X