No announcement yet.

logging into dolby cp750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What setup software version are you using?

LAN connection should work, particularly if you can ping the 750. Are you sure the 750 is on 255.255.255.128? I know it's the default but just wondering.
    What Windows are you using?
    Does your windows recognise the USB device when you plug it in?

As also said, the setup software doesn't like when you unplug the 750. The best way is to close the software, plug the 750, open the software.

You can telnet the 750 on port 61408.

You can try issuing a simple command like

cp750.sys.mute 1

and see if the 750 mutes itself. That would tell you the communication is working.

Comment

hi Marco

setup software : 1.3.2.1

thanks for the response ,I believe the gateway and subnet should be default , regarding the USB the option is grey out , does this only enable if it’s connected to the cp750 ?

When I connect the cp750 via usb the window is able to recognize the device

I’m using windows 10 - Dell

Originally posted by Marco Giustini View Post
      What setup software version are you using?

LAN connection should work, particularly if you can ping the 750. Are you sure the 750 is on 255.255.255.128? I know it's the default but just wondering.
      What Windows are you using?
      Does your windows recognise the USB device when you plug it in?

As also said, the setup software doesn't like when you unplug the 750. The best way is to close the software, plug the 750, open the software.

You can telnet the 750 on port 61408.

You can try issuing a simple command like

cp750.sys.mute 1

and see if the 750 mutes itself. That would tell you the communication is working.
      Last edited by Chandra Sekhar; 12-25-2023, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I'd try software 1.3.3.0 which might be more forgiving when installing drivers under Windows 10.

Connect to 750 becomes available when a 750 is detected via USB so chances are you have drivers issues.

When you install 1.3.3.0, I would uninstall 1.3.2.1 first then go to the CP750 in Device Manager and uninstall it, including the drivers.
        Reboot, install 1.3.3.0 (without the 750 connected) then open the software and plug the 750.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Giustini View Post
          I'd try software 1.3.3.0 which might be more forgiving when installing drivers under Windows 10.

Connect to 750 becomes available when a 750 is detected via USB so chances are you have drivers issues.

When you install 1.3.3.0, I would uninstall 1.3.2.1 first then go to the CP750 in Device Manager and uninstall it, including the drivers.
          Reboot, install 1.3.3.0 (without the 750 connected) then open the software and plug the 750.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your invaluable assistance on the forum. Your suggestion worked perfectly, and I’m truly thankful for your expertise. Your willingness to help has made a significant difference, and I appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to resolving my issue.

Thank you once again!​

Comment

Glad to hear that you've managed to connect to your 750!

Comment

Glad to see you got it sorted.

Comment

Working...
              X