Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolby Customer Site

Hello,

I registered for the page of Dolby Customer, but at the downloads I can’t see anything just ’error’ and ’please get some help from the support’. (I would like to download the updates to the DSS200 and the Doremi ShowVault). I wrote an email about the problem to the cinemasupport@dolby.com. So far had changed that I even cannot log in to the page. I wrote another email to them about their bios installer (X8SIE-LN4), because I need it, however I didn’t get any response to that either. I have read on the forums they usually do not react to the customers. What can I do? Have they any secret email adress I don’t know?

Gabor

I'm not sure when you tried to do this, but Dolby changed their customer website about a month or so ago. I've heard that some folks had to completely re-register, but all I had to do was update my log-in & password info and change their URL in my bookmarks and I was able to get back in.
    The new URL is: https://customer.dolby.com/
    Mike Renlund from Dolby hangs out on this website, so you might want to shoot him a PM and perhaps he can point you towards someone who can help you.

Comment

Thanks Jim,

Bene, the support manager for EMEA will be reaching out to you to check into your access.

One thing I will mention in this instance, is that when you sent your email to Dolby earlier this month, you included a reference ID from the first case you had with us several years ago. Because of that, your email was appended to that very old and closed case which is why you didn't get a response. You should have gotten a notification that the case was closed with instructions to create a new email without any reference ID.

We'll be reaching out and will hope to get this sorted out soon.

Mike

Comment

Thanks for your help! I have got the response e-mail already.

Gabor

Comment

Working...
        X