Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• échec connexion avec le projecteur

Bonjour à tous
    J'ai acheté un projecteur Nec2000c avec un serveur doremi DP2000,quant je mais le tout en marche j'ai le problème au niveau de dp2000 pas de connexion avec le projecteur.
    Bref. j'ai le logiciel DCC mais j' ai besoin de code 'installateur ,le service et le code remariage.

Hello everyone
    I bought a Nec2000c projector with a Doremi DP2000 server, but when everything is running I have the problem with the dp2000, no connection with the projector.
    Brief. I have the DCC software but I need installer code, service and remarriage code.​

You will need to call in a technician. All of us sign Non Disclosure forms at projector training, so we can not give those out. It's best to call in a technician, plus he or she should go through the entire set up procedure for you since this is a new to you projector. There are lens, masking, format, color space adjustments, and the interior of it should be checked for excessive dust. Be sure to use the NEC heppa filters on this projector.

Comment

Je suis d'accord avec Mark. En plus de ses arguments, je crois que ce site Web a également une politique qui interdit la publication des informations de connexion, y compris celles par défaut. La raison pour laquelle ces diplômes ne sont pas publiés (ils ne sont délivrés qu'aux techniciens ayant réussi une formation) est qu'ils permettent à quelqu'un qui ne fait pas les choses correctement de causer des dommages aux équipements.​

Agreed with Mark. Added to which, I believe that this forum also has a policy of not posting login credentials, including factory defaults. The reason these credentials are not made public (they are only given to techs who successfully pass a training class) is that they enable someone who doesn't do things the right way to damage equipment.

Comment

Working...
      X