Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jnior - [10.7.76.225]: connection failed - retrying

Hi All,

Im facing an Issue Jnior failled to connect while getting the pulse up to turn off the lights,I dont know the reaso susbecting jnior is on since a long time, how do i know the runtime for the device since last reboot? i couldnt get it from the logs.

Hello Abdulaziz, access chat at jnior.com or send a quick email to support [at] integpg.com and the guys will help you out right away. In advance they will need to know whether this is a Series 3 or 4 and then they will ask you to get a configuration snapshot using the latest Support Tool.

It frustrates me that the technology today, no matter what it is, works really well until it doesn't. Even the tech I created can't cope with Father Time. Download the latest Support Tool, have it take a snapshot of the JNIOR, and send it to the guys. They'll get it back up and running quickly if they can.

If you cannot connect to the JNIOR let me know. But that will then require that someone actually confront the thing in person. They do die... but not all that often.

We have Series 3 shipped in 2005 still in use today. And, to the extent that we can. we still support those.

I'm sorry that you are having trouble.

Comment

Abdulaziz,

Yes, we are sorry you are having issues. We are here Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm GMT-5. You can email us directly to support@integpg.com or join the chat on our website, www.jnior.com, to get real-time access to us.
      We look forward to helping you get the JNIOR back up and operational.

As Bruce mentioned, a snapshot is best, but you may not get one if you cannot connect. If the unit cannot be connected to via the network then a USB to Serial cable will be needed.

Comment

Working...
      X