Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical lines on screen Barco 15C

Hi Everybody.
    Hope everything is fine with you and your families on this apocalyptical times.

im having a problem with one barco 15C projector, it was just fine before all the cinemas close, and now we are making test on all the systems it starts to show som vertical lines on image.
    do you have any suggestion in order to find whats going on ?

Thanks for your help
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I think that is typical for a formatter board connection issue. It may go away after a while by itself, but if not, a board and cable reseat may be necessary.

- Carsten

Comment

I had a similar problem on the same projector, there were temperature issues in booth which was fixed and to improve the internal temperature of the cards I removed the metal trays separating the server (SX-3000) and ICP by improving server temperature and ICP.

Comment

If the problem persists after the "traditional" reseating of the cards routine and the clearing of the security errors, I would want to advice to run some test patterns on the ICP directly and subsequently on the server and look what impact this has on the line-pattern. This, to isolate the potential source of the problem in the signal path.

Comment

Working...
        X