Error pib - christie cp2220 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error pib - christie cp2220 ?

Hi, my board went into standbay mode and won't restart . I appreciate any help

Thanks ??
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

I'm no Christie expert, but based on that pic and if plugging in and out didn't fix it you probably need to replace that PIB board.

Comment

I'm not an expert here, but some more info would be helpful. When was the last time the projector was up and running with no errors? Does it remain powered and in standby when not in use? etc etc.

The PIB board does have a battery that can sometimes be an issue. And there is a recovery procedure for that but requires some specialized tools.

Removing and cleaning PIB board contacts with some deoxit would be a place to start if you do not suspect the battery etc, and you are comfortable doing that level of work. Will require re-marriage after etc.

Have you called Christie? Christie support would probably tell you the next steps to try, unless they tell you to get your integrator or service tech out.

Comment

Remove PIB and clean PIB Contacts and Card cage, Reseat with marriage password.

Comment

Working...
        X