Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICMP error: player - IMB error - play failed, invalid clips skipped during playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICMP error: player - IMB error - play failed, invalid clips skipped during playback

I Have an ICMP has problem that: everything was normally until I played show, when I play show status sad : playing but counter still 00:00, it look like show was not run any more, after 30 seconds: communicator showed 2 error: 10998: “player - IMB error - play failed” and 10893: “invalid clips skipped during playback”. I upgraded for ICMP software to 1.4.4.3 but problem could not be fix
    Dose anyone has experience about this problem

What content where you playing when this happened and do you have the opportunity to try it on another machine?

Comment

The ICMP software has a test function to test ingested clips for integrity. I suggest you test every clip in that playlist and see wether one or more are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Birgelen View Post
        What content where you playing when this happened and do you have the opportunity to try it on another machine?
        It happen with all content, I moved this ICMP other projector but error still happen

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten Kurz View Post
          The ICMP software has a test function to test ingested clips for integrity. I suggest you test every clip in that playlist and see wether one or more are bad.
          Problem not from clip because I played many other clips, formatted all drives, replaced all 3 drives, replaced RAID card but problem still was not finish

Comment

I would not expect this problem to vanish by moving the ICMP to another projector, as the issue here is almost certainly not projector-related.
            Also, I don't follow your conclusion that it's not the clip, derived from the fact that you played other clips successfully.

Formatting the drives and replacing the RAID controller only proves that the problem was not with that part of the hardware.

My question was if you tried the same problematic content on another server and if it also failed to play there with the same or a similar error. Especially if the other system would be of another make/model, it would be interesting to see what the behavior was.

Such simple tests can give you an insight if the problem is a general content issue, an issue with this specific machine or the combination of this particular content and a specific brand/type of machine.

Comment

Working...
            X