Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLP Cinema Snipe

Hiya,

I've been searching around for ages online to find a decent copy of the DLP Cinema snipe in 7.1 DCP format but have had no luck. I was wondering if anyone in the forums would have a copy that they'd be very nice to transfer over? In exchange i've got loads of Dolby ones kicking about on my server if you're interested

I've managed to find a couple MKV versions of the DLP snipe in the comments of a YouTube video and have homebrewed a DCP but the source isn't true Flat/Scope which is a little frustrating.

Thanks!

Do you know anyone that is running or has run the TCC or ACE TMS systems? It is part of the "default content" for it It is likely obtainable off of a screen server.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Guttag View Post
      Do you know anyone that is running or has run the TCC or ACE TMS systems? It is part of the "default content" for it It is likely obtainable off of a screen server.
      Ahhh unfortunately not but thank you for the suggestion. We just run IMS3000s standalone over here. Would be interesting to know what other default content is offered in these systems now that you mention it?

A kind person on the forums has offered to transfer these so I should be good for now.

Comment

Working...
      X